How to find fox earths

4 hours ago, sid g said:

i always found it hard to reason with a farmer with a 12 bore but you soon find a way ...

Try reasoning with a farmer with a  gun when your a hippy traveller and you've just been caught with a terrier to ground or a running dog and running dog caught quarry,:doh: been in a few emotional situ's but never got nicked and never got a hiding either.Come to think of it i never got permission from any of them either,but not that iv'e ever wondered why :laugh:, i lived with folks who were mostly anti's and the land owners were very anti me but iv'e never been one to follow fashion so i just cracked on doing my thing and had some fun doing it to :victory:..

• Like 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walk, walk, walk and then walk some more, there's no legislation on walking,  even if you're caught out snooping about on private land man up and ask for permission to hunt the land. I'll tell yo

f**k sake. He's a kid with a whippet and an interest in legal terrier work. Just answer his question or don't, what's the point of the kangaroo court? If any of you were as careful and paranoid a

He follows his local packs, in a stalker kind of way.  His face won’t be known to the terrier lads as there’s a balaclava in the way, he can’t read up on any laws as they don’t apply to antis it seems

Posted Images

The only people your going to get permission for digging foxes around here is Pheasant shoots and your not getting that unless your a beater. There are two other types of farmer, ones that don't like hunting and killing in general and one that go hunting, none of these two will give you permission.

So my suggestion would be go beating for one or two shoots get in with the keepers and they will put you on the Fox.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1