Transit locks

Well what the feck some c##t broke in my transit last night and nicked my sthil chainsaw and hedge trimmer £600 worth and my iPod out the cab

never had a house or vehicle broke into before I’m so fecking angry I could kill ?

no damage to vehicle but the one key lock on drivers door had loads of oil dripping from it so some quick trick they know of I assume

would of thought it was harder to get in than that, not leaving anything of value in there again

• Sad 2

It weren't just my tools they took it was the all fecking van opened with a key plugged a laptop in to the ecu and of they went in convoy so it couldn't be picked up by cameras if theses c**ts want it there having it took a few round here lately  there even finding the trackers and chucking them 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

It weren't just my tools they took it was the all fecking van opened with a key plugged a laptop in to the ecu and of they went in convoy so it couldn't be picked up by cameras if theses c**ts want it there having it took a few round here lately  there even finding the trackers and chucking them 

You can buy the kit to find trackers in maplins it’s ridiculous, a lot of them are just stuck in the wing mirror ? 

• Like 1

I’m just going to have to unload every night but you know how it is after a long day

my garage is alarmed and I keep the door front and back locked and jam a bit of 3x2 against the up and over door so it can’t be opened from front of house

just looking at basic cctv pretty cheap nowadays 

• Like 1

My pals son had all the locks upgraded on his van after losing all his tools , three months later he lost another lot when the took the side panel out of the van with a battery operated metal cutter .Not only lost the tools but wrecked the van , he unloads the van every night of anything of value .Hopefully anyone buying stolen tools will reap what they sow , there as bad as the thieves .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sleep in the back with a base ball bat.

A mate of mine did that on Dartmoor in his camper when loads of cars vans getting done in broad daylight, sometimes with people watching from on top of a Tor with bins. Any way Chris parked up laid in the back with base ball bat in hand and sure enough not long after side window forced in came a arm which he reckoned he broke with the bat. Chris has gone on now but was a good sort.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Years ago a few wrong uns were robbing vans by us..... One lad payed someone to sit in the back of his transit with a pair of mastiffs and a crossbow..... The silly cnut who broke in took a bolt through the cheek and out the other side, then the dogs gave him a good shake?

Couldn't of happened to a nicer lad?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1