Name required

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I wouldn't waste my breath on them.... Stay under their radar?not worth the shit in the long run imo.... 

Agreed mate but obviously hunting with hounds ain’t enough for this c**t anymore .Was her who targeted me along with others just for a bit of ratting ffs .

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id give her a swerve [BANNED TEXT] , she dont even have 100 views on most videos.  Shes a nobody

I wouldn't waste my breath on them.... Stay under their radar?not worth the shit in the long run imo.... 

Much as I understand your anger at these idiots I would advise you not to write to much on the web about it as the first thing plod will do is either go through her internet if she’s harmed or yours i

42 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Agreed mate but obviously hunting with hounds ain’t enough for this c**t anymore .Was her who targeted me along with others just for a bit of ratting ffs .

I get where your coming from T....but its only words at the end of the day? They find anything out about you and that silly bint will be outside your front door along with a few buses of window lickers?wouldn't wish them fools on an enemy... They don't need any incouragment to make folks everyday lives a misery... She needs more than throwing in a hedge, ?

• Like 1
21 hours ago, howdeeposxxt said:

My god ye put up with alot over there with them dumb fxxks its not right .  They would be dealt with appropriately here if they where that intense.

They would be part of the back fill....... somebody screaming ramming a camera in ur face wearing a mask! Ya would have to knock them out 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

They would be part of the back fill....... somebody screaming ramming a camera in ur face wearing a mask! Ya would have to knock them out 

Only human nature bound ta flatten someone harassing ya like that. With the help a god I've never had to deal with it. Don't think I will ever have ta I can't see them getting away with it around here for one minute let alone a day. They know the spots they will get away with it there as clever as the fox their trying to save.

Much as I understand your anger at these idiots I would advise you not to write to much on the web about it as the first thing plod will do is either go through her internet if she’s harmed or yours if your knicked, and if you go to her house remove the battery from your phone as it will give a signal even if you turn it off ??

• Like 3