Name required

Hi lads .

I have my own you tube channel and I’ve recently been targeted by someone calling herself goddess of oddness lol .Looking at her channel she is a raving anti .

Ive actually been out hunting when she was there but didn’t know her name ,why would I she’s a nobody but if she wants to abuse me I would like to at least know the whores name so I can respond in kind .

• Haha 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id give her a swerve [BANNED TEXT] , she dont even have 100 views on most videos.  Shes a nobody

I wouldn't waste my breath on them.... Stay under their radar?not worth the shit in the long run imo.... 

Much as I understand your anger at these idiots I would advise you not to write to much on the web about it as the first thing plod will do is either go through her internet if she’s harmed or yours i

10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Magine letting her get to you??anti 1. Fox dropper 0 ?

Says the lad who pushed his tampax out when I called him Donny lol.

Youve not spent time hunting with hounds have you Donny and seen this vile bitch in action .

Katchum ,you have few admirable qualities but I’d of thought standing up for a fellow hunter would of been one of them .

I was wrong ,you are just an idiot who picks on whoever seems to be on a downer .My problem won’t last but you’ll always be an arsehole .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes mate thanks ,,seen her at various venues but never spoke to the c**t .Seems to be targeting you tube now as a few others who only post ratting are having lengthy ,abusive posts added to their channels .Easily deleted but not the point .Just needs reminding she’s a straw haired whore that pays her lackies with a blowie in the back of the landy .Well known fact .