Crazy little piggy lol

On 18/02/2020 at 23:32, WILF said:

You see all these programmes on the telly mate and everyone is ticking along, up to their elbows building things out of rock with their bare hands etc etc.......my experience has not been like that I can tell you now ! Lol ? 

I have just messed along making loads of f**k ups, trying this, trying that and my only goal was that we could feed ourselves with our own meat and we have....so that’s good.

I also wanted to have a place where my kids could build a home mortgage free and they can do that too if they want because there is enough space for them to have a couple of acres each, so again that’s good.

Im sure more motivated, more clever blokes than me could have done a lot more but I’m alright and I like it.

The place had been neglected for years and has taken a lot of getting to a point that’s just OK.

But f**k it, there’s a chance I’m here forever so no rush.

We live similar lives I reckon mate... only difference bring I'm still too busy to commit to rearing animals if I'm honest...certainly the way I'm heading, I've got the space and a few tweaks over the next couple of years should buy the time .

Like yourself the kids will have a house each at least, they're gonna be taught to graft but there is no way any youngster can get a property in this country now!!

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the Boer goats, but like sheep, I don’t like the fact you are meant to medicate them so much. I lost a load of sheep to Fluke the other year, we suffer bad with fluke here in the west of I

I'm just picturing thick cut white bread, butter, chef brown sauce and them lovely beauties sizzling away on the pan lol. They look a picture of health, a credit to you Atb j 

You see all these programmes on the telly mate and everyone is ticking along, up to their elbows building things out of rock with their bare hands etc etc.......my experience has not been like that I

Posted Images