Crazy little piggy lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the Boer goats, but like sheep, I don’t like the fact you are meant to medicate them so much. I lost a load of sheep to Fluke the other year, we suffer bad with fluke here in the west of I

I'm just picturing thick cut white bread, butter, chef brown sauce and them lovely beauties sizzling away on the pan lol. They look a picture of health, a credit to you Atb j 

You see all these programmes on the telly mate and everyone is ticking along, up to their elbows building things out of rock with their bare hands etc etc.......my experience has not been like that I

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, samuria said:

that was fun to watch ........     

Puts me off getting sucklers in spring that now, they soon grow though, pigs are nearly as good as goats. Always feel guilty taking pigs to slaughter, never sheep ?

• Like 1
Just now, Gav said:

Puts me off getting sucklers in spring that now, they soon grow though, pigs are nearly as good as goats. Always feel guilty taking pigs to slaughter, never sheep ?

You can get very attached to a pig, especially from when their young

Atb j 

2 minutes ago, jetro said:

You can get very attached to a pig, especially from when their young

Atb j 

Aye I know, never feel guilty leaving other animals for slaughter, apart from goats, have to freeze them a few weeks afore I can eat em.

Just now, Gav said:

Aye I know, never feel guilty leaving other animals for slaughter, apart from goats, have to freeze them a few weeks afore I can eat em.

Nothing worse than hearing a goat been killed, the cries would go straight through you.

Lovely meat though. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Nothing worse than hearing a goat been killed, the cries would go straight through you.

Lovely meat though. 

Atb j 

Don't go there, I don't like the milk so no other use to me ?

8 minutes ago, jetro said:

Lovely meat though. 

Atb j 

You can feel the windpipe and all the plumbing in the throat mate, stick the knife in behind and cut outwards......that soon switches their loud speaker off.

• Haha 1
Just now, jetro said:

But the cheese is lovely, would you not make it yourself 

Atb j 

Ahh I wish I had the energy! Only have 7 nannys a billy, they good grazers and eat all the marsh grass, get a few kids this year, but home kill a couple with the .22 , mine never scream

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

You can feel the windpipe and all the plumbing in the throat mate, stick the knife in behind and cut outwards......that soon switches their loud speaker off.

Learnt that after a while lol. Don't do it anymore 

Atb j