Lurcher going to ground

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny thing is there lads out there with beddy whippets trying get to ground on fox and most beddy owners struggle get them to ground at all lol  who new the answer to the problem of digging bedd

Yes they not shy ,my old 3quater whippet he go into anything and break is heart to get at it ,I miss taking him out but not the hide my eyes moments , i rate the whippet above any small lurcher o

Wish my dog would mark a fox full stop! Let alone try and do the job itself ?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

My beddy cross has just started following stuff to ground if it can fit getting on my tits abit now anyone else had it , will have to start putting a collar on if it keeps at it I know it’s the beddy in it 

I had it with a little beddywhippet bitch 18 tts. once she got a bit older she stopped. 

• Like 1

Beddy whpt i had years ago 20”tts started doing it as she got older & couldn’t catch above anymore luckily she always managed to get back out again. Couple of times had to grab her by back legs & pull her out. Great little bitch still miss her. Atb

• Like 1

what's a pain in the arse to some people is a quality to others. these little dogs tend to be as keen as mustard. it's something I value highly, I always prefer a do or die dog,up and at em. they don't suit everyone though. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, fred90 said:

what's a pain in the arse to some people is a quality to others. these little dogs tend to be as keen as mustard. it's something I value highly, I always prefer a do or die dog,up and at em. they don't suit everyone though. 

I don’t mind it at all really as such just a pain in the arse when it goes missing down a hole I’ve started putting collar on it now to stop all the headaches if it goes in deep it’s getting Keener as it gets older was a shy dog as pup never thought it would make a decent dog 

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Funny thing is there lads out there with beddy whippets trying get to ground on fox and most beddy owners struggle get them to ground at all lol 

who new the answer to the problem of digging beddys would be ad a bit whippet ?

Wouldn’t speak ill of the bedlington mate there be after ya ??? the secret society of straight bred bedlingtons! 

• Haha 1