Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Foxy

Anyone have any experience using dry cow tubes to clean up a dog?

4 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Yeah! Great stuff!!

Heard that alright going to try it out 👍🏻

Find it works best when used straight after a dig. Clean and flush out any dirt with saline solution and apply to wounds soon as you can, before putting back in the box .... Normally by the time i drive home, swelling etc is  minimal... Never needed to apply it twice, heat lamp some common sense and good husbandry takes care of the rest👍

• Like 9

Good wash/flush with hibiscrub an add some cream, likes been said don’t use it for stupid stuff or it starts losing its potency 👍

• Like 3

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Good wash/flush with hibiscrub an add some cream, likes been said don’t use it for stupid stuff or it starts losing its potency 👍

What sort of cream do you use? And how do u find it?

6 hours ago, Mr.Foxy said:

What sort of cream do you use? And how do u find it?

I meant the cream in the tube mate👍 Lots diff types but a lot of them are same sort stuff from diff maker’s, it’s strong so likes been said don’t over do it

• Like 1

Getting any bites flushed out clean soon has dog gets lifted out of ground can save alot of infection taking old,and then thorough clean at home,has already said use cow tubes sparingly so when really needed are going to work for you.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Hibiscrub Rxxx did we not learn ya anything 😄 call up and I give ya some.

The hibiscrub is good stuff alright 👍🏻, after hearing from a few different lads that they use the dry cow tubes I said I’d try it out 😆

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mr.Foxy said:

The hibiscrub is good stuff alright 👍🏻, after hearing from a few different lads that they use the dry cow tubes I said I’d try it out 😆

Can't do any harm. Ya lambing yet lad any problems with the red lads. We suffered below at work they took a few on us and left a few with sore necks some died from infection. Can't dig that ground down there it's rock up that way they had to be shot or snared  which I did,  not something I like doing would rather dig em but it has to be done.

received_189801465423170.jpeg

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Sad 1