Bolting bitch

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all we have so full on digging dog be no good for us the bitch we use can shift em out of places like that if fox will not move she will come out drop back in she no hard dog but will mix it up t

My mate has 1, I have tried everything to get her, he’s having none of it lol  that’s here the brown and white headed 1,  the tricolour Russell I had a few years back, she was a demon at foxes! Would

Horses for courses, I wouldn't enter a digging dog in a place like that because 1st it can't be dug and 2nd I'd end up without a dog, but if I had a dog that would only do say half an hour and then ap

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Pm fireman mate 

Thought it'd be your clean muzzled bayer mixers:whistling: that he'd be after,  but good to see your still the prick you always have been as you ain't been about much lately..:victory:..

As for terriers i have a blind,toothless retired 9 year old,a untried youngster and a youngster who works when a fox is at home but won't come out if nothing is at home..so i can't help him, what you got FD or you still giving it the i'm to old and done my bit in the old days?...:notworthy:

• Haha 4
Just now, foxdropper said:

Steady on Steve was a genuine statement mate .No need for the tirade of abuse you scrawny little runt .

Why could i have helped him as i don't breed or sell dogs of any sort?,you said it for the wind up end of and if you can't deal with the replies then get out the kitchen fuckwit....:feck:

• Confused 1
9 hours ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Doesn’t look it lol

I don’t give a flying f**k if it bolted the fox or stayed till dug!! I had a fox only and worse mistake ever was to move it on! But kennel space was an issue then! 

I had a Russell dog that I used for bolting I could do abit of both to him handy if I was in places that I couldn't get the shovel out I gave him to a pal for abit of mooching cause I wasn't getting out much at the time I'd have him back tomorrow 

Would love to no where you get these soft bolting Russell’s from,because mine are f***ing full on especially the dogs ,I’ve an 8-9 year old bitch with hardly any teeth but I dig her more the she bolts , maybe mine have some black in the line so there a bit better than other whites ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, nick703 said:

Would love to no where you get these soft bolting Russell’s from,because mine are f***ing full on especially the dogs ,I’ve an 8-9 year old bitch with hardly any teeth but I dig her more the she bolts , maybe mine have some black in the line so there a bit better than other whites ?

I’ve only ever seen two or three I got one given because lad didn’t like it best dog i had to be out with lurchers had to move house and had to go shit happens