Here’s a question for you ........

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There used to be a guy on here from Chile or Argentina I think. He looked like he was getting some good hunting using running dogs and dogos on a range of quarry. I think he was chased off here by peo

Liked reading his posts. Not my type of hunting but all the same he was having a good time and his dogs were out there doing the business. I would like to go to NZ one day. Don’t think it would matter

Be honest with ya mate i think you could travel the world and you wont find exactly what the uk has to offer. You know yourself people from all over come here to hunt. Why ? Because for a small island

Posted Images

There used to be a guy on here from Chile or Argentina I think. He looked like he was getting some good hunting using running dogs and dogos on a range of quarry. I think he was chased off here by people who thought they knew more about hunting in his country than he did. Shame really.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Tyla said:

There used to be a guy on here from Chile or Argentina I think. He looked like he was getting some good hunting using running dogs and dogos on a range of quarry. I think he was chased off here by people who thought they knew more about hunting in his country than he did. Shame really.

Sounds about right ??‍♂️Was it the armchair hunters ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tyla said:

This is classic THL. Ive never been to your country, never hunted your quarry or your land. But you’re wrong, your dogs are wrong and I could do it better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Tyla said:

Liked reading his posts. Not my type of hunting but all the same he was having a good time and his dogs were out there doing the business. I would like to go to NZ one day. Don’t think it would matter where I was in the world, if I didn’t have my dogs it wouldn’t feel the same. My ideal would just be traveling the UK and Ireland, mutts by my side with not a worry in the world......maybe one day. ! 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Tyla said:

Similar story with the French terrierman Blaze. I can't stand all that bollocks.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, white van man said:

Liked reading his posts. Not my type of hunting but all the same he was having a good time and his dogs were out there doing the business. I would like to go to NZ one day. Don’t think it would matter where I was in the world, if I didn’t have my dogs it wouldn’t feel the same. My ideal would just be traveling the UK and Ireland, mutts by my side with not a worry in the world......maybe one day. ! 

It's true that the dogs not being yours does detract from it a bit. Still great to see that kind of hunting and quite pleasant to be stress free as i was only really there as an observer and pig carrier

• Like 2
On 19/02/2020 at 07:16, Tyla said:

I remember that....ridiculed for running more than 1 dog, by blokes that have never left their own county...f***ing mental!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 19/02/2020 at 10:55, white van man said:

You're turning into a proper gypsy now...we need to talk!! Lol

Was in North Carolina last year for work, went into a huge hunting/fishing store...unbelievable place... been offered some hunting when I go back later this year, one of the lads is going to set it up... no idea of details, but there even in the short while I was there the attitude to hunting is completely different to here, certainly a place I'd love to travel/hunt/fish in the future....

Oh, and fishing in Panama... that place looks unbelievable!!

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Was in North Carolina last year for work, went into a huge hunting/fishing store...unbelievable place... been offered some hunting when I go back later this year, one of the lads is going to set it up... no idea of details, but there even in the short while I was there the attitude to hunting is completely different to here, certainly a place I'd love to travel/hunt/fish in the future....

Oh, and fishing in Panama... that place looks unbelievable!!

You obviously need a bag carrier for your trip don’t you .......

• Like 1