Thrash, death, Scandinavian... all music let's have it ?

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Seen them live mate and when 21 people waltz on to a stage and start a bit of ska... well it's amazing ?

Yeah seen them more than a Few times mate.......always amazing 

Got them to play “One better day” last time I saw them, I was the only one in the crowd that shouted it out and Suggs went “oh hello, yes I’m having some of that” 

• Haha 1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if I’m ready to admit this ......and I Hope hair metal is allowed on here ? but my fave band in the world ever are....Guns n roses. my mam was really into music and appetite for des

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Seen only one band live ever , not that big of a band, or that famous. The hot house flowers, and only for it was in the local hall, I wouldn't have bothered, and sorry that I did lol

Atb j 

Go and see a few mate..  you'll be surprised ;)

Best act I ever saw live was robbie William's, I don't even like the cnut ? I've seen a lot of top names and yet he nailed it ?

3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Seen only one band live ever , not that big of a band, or that famous. The hot house flowers, and only for it was in the local hall, I wouldn't have bothered, and sorry that I did lol

Atb j 

Best act I ever saw live was robbie williams, I don't even like the cnut ? I've seen a lot of top names and yet he nailed it ?

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Best act I ever saw live was robbie williams, I don't even like the cnut ? I've seen a lot of top names and yet he nailed it ?

It was by fluke I was there.

I'm in my late 40s and only been to the cinema twice lol, so  I think a concert is out for me lol ??

Atb j 

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, jetro said:

I'm in my late 40s and only been to the cinema twice lol, so  I think a concert is out for me lol ??

Atb j 

Fck man

you havent lived

need drugs beer and a live concert

do you need a mentor???

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Haha 1
Just now, Ted Newgent said:

Fck man

you havent lived

do you need a mentor???

???

Don't drink, smoke or ever took drugs.

But thanks for the offer, much appreciated ???

Atb j 

• Thanks 1

E

2 minutes ago, jetro said:

???

Sounds like a good story lol

Atb j 

In fairness it was me and about 10 thousand other lads when he did support at the first “Madstock” at Finsbury Park......waltzed on with his silly bunch of flowers and nearly got hospitalised ! Lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

???

Don't drink, smoke or ever took drugs.

But thanks for the offer, much appreciated ???

Atb j 

I am tempted the next time i fly back

i should call in at yours and we go out

i will buy ?

you have some catching up to do

Edited by Ted Newgent
Just now, WILF said:

E

In fairness it was me and about 10 thousand other lads when he did support at the first “Madstock” at Finsbury Park......waltzed on with his silly bunch of flowers and nearly got hospitalised ! Lol 

LOL, I'd say it was pure nuts them days.

Finsbury park reminds me of a story a neighbour told me. He went to England in the 60s, fresh off the boat green as grass. Worked every day, during the week, had a few beers on the weekend.

This night he went to this pup, a nice place he said. Had a couple of pints and this fella started chatting to him, bought him a few beers, the craic wad good. After a while your man asked him out to the park for something. When he got there he found out what kinda pup it was and what your man wanted. I asked what happened, he said he left him for dead and walked off. He said he was never as frightened in his life been so close to a gay lol

Atb j 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I am tempted the next time i fly back

i should call in at yours and we go out

i will buy ?

you have some catching up to do

Your more than welcome to come here and stay if you like. I will take you out and about, you can have the beers, I'll stick to coffee lol

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

E

'Kin hilarious ?? what a ploker to think he'd get away with it unscathed ?

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

Fck man

you havent lived

do you need a mentor???

Agreed.

1 hour ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

Now that is poor form mate.

54 minutes ago, jetro said:

LOL, I'd say it was pure nuts them days.

Finsbury park reminds me of a story a neighbour told me. He went to England in the 60s, fresh off the boat green as grass. Worked every day, during the week, had a few beers on the weekend.

This night he went to this pup, a nice place he said. Had a couple of pints and this fella started chatting to him, bought him a few beers, the craic wad good. After a while your man asked him out to the park for something. When he got there he found out what kinda pup it was and what your man wanted. I asked what happened, he said he left him for dead and walked off. He said he was never as frightened in his life been so close to a gay lol

Atb j 

I stand corrected... that☝️is poor form.. You know ya mate got bummed right? ?

Hyde park calling 2005, I spotted Jezza on the stage (I think just before The Who set but I did acid the day before so... ?‍♂️) anyway I spots him. Screams out J.E.Z.Z.A...... The whole crowd goes mental (20,000 people ?)  He looked straight at me and called me (I beleive) a cnut ????

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

'Kin hilarious ?? what a ploker to think he'd get away with it unscathed ?

Agreed.

Now that is poor form mate.

I stand corrected... that☝️is poor form.. You know ya mate got bummed right? ?

Hyde park calling 2005, I spotted Jezza on the stage (I think just before The Who but I did acid the say before so... ?‍♂️) anyway I spots him. Screams out J.E.Z.Z.A...... The whole crowd goes mental (20,000 people ?)  He looked straight at me and called me (I beleive) a cnut ????

maybe i should kidnap jetro and head to yours

me and you could enlighten the poor man lol

• Haha 1