Thrash, death, Scandinavian... all music let's have it ?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if I’m ready to admit this ......and I Hope hair metal is allowed on here ? but my fave band in the world ever are....Guns n roses. my mam was really into music and appetite for des

Posted Images

Not sure if I’m ready to admit this ......and I Hope hair metal is allowed on here ?

but my fave band in the world ever are....Guns n roses.

my mam was really into music and appetite for destruction was constantly on in our house along with Motown and country. It was ingrained into me . I had a guns and roses pencil case and folder when I was about 10 onwards. My misses loves them as well and between us we have about 90 g n r t shirts , we have a huge appetite album cover framed  poster up in our landing. ??

i still have a weird attraction to that 80s hair metal groupie look. Denim jackets and leather skirts type thing. 

And i has this on video and wore it out for years of playing it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not sure if I’m ready to admit this ......and I Hope hair metal is allowed on here ?

but my fave band in the world ever are....Guns n roses.

my mam was really into music and appetite for destruction was constantly on in our house along with Motown and country. It was ingrained into me . I had a guns and roses pencil case and folder when I was about 10 onwards. My misses loves them as well and between us we have about 90 g n r t shirts , we have a huge appetite album cover framed  poster up in our landing. ??

i still have a weird attraction to that 80s hair metal groupie look. Denim jackets and leather skirts type thing. 

And i has this on video and wore it out for years of playing it. 

Their up there with my favourites 

Atb j 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I listen to Annag on the radio, can’t understand a word but it just seems to fit the landscape.

I listen to a lot of Celtic and Norse music, to me is very natural. 

What's annag wilf. 

Atb j 

• Like 1