Bryn at 5 and abit month

12 hours ago, JonDeer said:

Is the grey rough coated one the mother of the pup ?

Im spot on mate how are you.

Hes good, nah the yellow dog on the end is the sire to the pup.

Only be a little thing not like the middle one. Did you get that deer grey you were showing me as a pup?

Now A,  Iam fine thanks....have been a bit busy with work , not been out as much, as I would of liked ,but there ya go !   Yes I got the brindle bitch pup , that you saw in the photo's. She was 5 months old yesterday, she is 25" tts, and smooth coated. Her mother was 28 1/2 " tts(deerhound greyhound) out of Trevor cook Hamish (pure deerhound)..... She was put to one of Dave sleights greyhounds....so Martha my pup is 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound......she's a right handful....I had forgotten what pups are like lol. I will put her in the pickup next time ,I come over to Brotton , and let you have a look , see what you think .....as I can't put photos up 

13 hours ago, JonDeer said:

Now A,  Iam fine thanks....have been a bit busy with work , not been out as much, as I would of liked ,but there ya go !   Yes I got the brindle bitch pup , that you saw in the photo's. She was 5 months old yesterday, she is 25" tts, and smooth coated. Her mother was 28 1/2 " tts(deerhound greyhound) out of Trevor cook Hamish (pure deerhound)..... She was put to one of Dave sleights greyhounds....so Martha my pup is 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound......she's a right handful....I had forgotten what pups are like lol. I will put her in the pickup next time ,I come over to Brotton , and let you have a look , see what you think .....as I can't put photos up 

Always the case, ive been the same this winter.

Oh great mate. Some size for 5 month! She will be a beauty no doubt. Yeh no worries or ill message you my number and sene me them via whatsapp or something? She will be a impressive stamp when she matures