Kids boxing event goes bad

3 hours ago, WILF said:
3 hours ago, WILF said:

I’m frankly shocked that anyone thinks asking someone if they want to sell something is odd?

I’m frankly shocked that anyone thinks asking someone if they want to sell something is odd?

I mean when has a traveller asked you to buy something ???

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big Joe cut his holidays short to sort this out

They all moan that there not accepted locally,ffs they all steal from the local shop,pet food place,car wash,supermarket,even kick off in the barbers,park on double yellows.but when their all together

Should be f***ing ashamed of themselves at a kids sporting event, a bit of class is free and anybody can have it. Scumbags.

Posted Images

Most aren't travellers as such nowadays either in a permanent site or House I know most round here and I have know bother going on site if there is a issue it's always the younger that cause it but the main man on site always puts a stop to it as he doesn't want the grief 

I find the whole traveller super species thing hilarious in my experience they are no better or worse than any other community although i do think they offer both the best and worst that society has to offer....a town near me called Harlow was the first part of Essex that travelling families came to in the 60,s and they have a pretty good foothold there,apart from seeing there horses in the middle of the roundabouts they seem to keep themself to themself fairly well but as far as the best and worst of society go,s i had an altercation at a petrol station in Harlow one time with a big bouncy looking f****r who within earshot of me made a lewd remark to my wife,i knew he was a travelling lad and we got a bit heated so i suggested we go round the corner to discuss it......me being a big chap myself he thought i was suggesting a dust up but i simply said to him this is who i am this is where im from and this is where i,ll be tomorrow night,go and talk to whoever you know and decide what you want to do......the next night a couple of different chaps turn up who i know to be top bods in their particular family and they have the biggest bouquet of flowers id ever seen for my mrs and a lovely little Goldfinch Mule in a little cage for me,shook my hand like a man and made a sincere apology about the lads manners so i invited them in and we chatted for hours over tea and biscuits....no problems at all.....now compare that to the darkies who would have either fallen away completely never to be seen again or come back and stabbed every last one of us.....and i,ll take the Gippos all day long.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1