Kids boxing event goes bad

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big Joe cut his holidays short to sort this out

They all moan that there not accepted locally,ffs they all steal from the local shop,pet food place,car wash,supermarket,even kick off in the barbers,park on double yellows.but when their all together

Should be f***ing ashamed of themselves at a kids sporting event, a bit of class is free and anybody can have it. Scumbags.

Posted Images

Obviously this topic is about travellers causing agro and that is what most folks first think of when the word “Traveller” comes up......personally I don’t, I always think of the successful types, go getters and family men who use old fashioned life skills to better themselves and Dont pay much attention to the normal rules we are all “meant” to play by.

Its a shame the focus is always in the negative when there are many examples where men with scant education went and made a million and had a lovely time along the way.......that’s the bit the authorities really don’t want you to hear about imho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, bell said:

Gary Neville ?

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Short guy little mustachios first name Adolf ???

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Roy keane

How did you guess it was owned by all 3 ?

I've had them on my garden wall when I was out, 3 or 4 of them, and the wife alone in the house, then onee day the same 3 came twice in one day, across all the garden walls to get to my house, except this day my young feller was home, he came out all fired up with a t bar, and they didn't hang about, I've had a lot of episodes with them and I can't say I've met many nice ones, I take a man as I find them but I don't have any good experiences with travellers per say

• Like 2
20 hours ago, WILF said:

Obviously this topic is about travellers causing agro and that is what most folks first think of when the word “Traveller” comes up......personally I don’t, I always think of the successful types, go getters and family men who use old fashioned life skills to better themselves and Dont pay much attention to the normal rules we are all “meant” to play by.

Its a shame the focus is always in the negative when there are many examples where men with scant education went and made a million and had a lovely time along the way.......that’s the bit the authorities really don’t want you to hear about imho 

I don't think it's anything to do with the authorities. 

If you have a group set up camp on your doorstep then the things you will remember won't be how nice and successful they are. 

The British people are the most welcoming in the world we on the whole are happy to stand back as we are flooded with the worlds scum and we still treat individuals with respect and take them as we find them. If a certain group are seen as absolute scum then really there is a reason for it. 

Iv worked as a keeper, on farms and for a land agents so I have met quite a few travellers. I have honestly tried to treat every one with respect but I can honestly say every single one took the piss and gave no respect back. When ever we turned up at a patch of land with em on we would ask how long they were stopping and say fair enough, don't leave a mess. Every single time they would leave 'trade' waste everywhere. Along with a few turds. The agents even left em a skip once and the barstewards nicked it ?

We have had em pass through the village many times over the years and every time the cause trouble, rip off people in neighbouring villages and towns, nick stuff on their last night closer to home and leave a pile of shite behind. 

Yes there are decent ones, but only if you know em and make some sort of grudging bond with em. I know one I have done some work for and he's always been straight up in his dealings, but when I visit his site I feel like I'm there by the grace of God, there's always alot of hungry eyes watching ?

Like the yids, you gotta ask yourself why societies have been trying to fck em off for centuries ?

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't think it's anything to do with the authorities. 

If you have a group set up camp on your doorstep then the things you will remember won't be how nice and successful they are. 

The British people are the most welcoming in the world we on the whole are happy to stand back as we are flooded with the worlds scum and we still treat individuals with respect and take them as we find them. If a certain group are seen as absolute scum then really there is a reason for it. 

Iv worked as a keeper, on farms and for a land agents so I have met quite a few travellers. I have honestly tried to treat every one with respect but I can honestly say every single one took the piss and gave no respect back. When ever we turned up at a patch of land with em on we would ask how long they were stopping and say fair enough, don't leave a mess. Every single time they would leave 'trade' waste everywhere. Along with a few turds. The agents even left em a skip once and the barstewards nicked it ?

We have had em pass through the village many times over the years and every time the cause trouble, rip off people in neighbouring villages and towns, nick stuff on their last night closer to home and leave a pile of shite behind. 

Yes there are decent ones, but only if you know em and make some sort of grudging bond with em. I know one I have done some work for and he's always been straight up in his dealings, but when I visit his site I feel like I'm there by the grace of God, there's always alot of hungry eyes watching ?

Like the yids, you gotta ask yourself why societies have been trying to fck em off for centuries ?

That’s a fair post that mate, can’t argue with much of it.

I can honestly say I have never had any bother with them but I’m always upfront about how we are all going to treat each other from the off.

The only time it got tested once was when I walked into a permanent site to see if they wanted to sell it and one of them was going mental, I just offered to go at it there and then with him so we could get on with talking business and the chief boy told him to f**k off......all OK after that.

But, I take your point and sadly your story is all too familiar to people 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

?? must be some boy you Wilf, walking into a permanent traveller site asking to buy it, then next when one goes mad at the cheek of it you offer to fight him ???  

and survived the event ,id love to have balls that big lol..fair play 

1 hour ago, All-terrain said:

?? must be some boy you Wilf, walking into a permanent traveller site asking to buy it, then next when one goes mad at the cheek of it you offer to fight him ???  

You deal with the situation in front of you that’s all, no big deal.

But hey, I wouldn’t travel to have bother on purpose either so I’m no tough guy.

See, I was just there asking a genuine question but I wouldn’t go to a pub that was known for drunk prats who want aggro......different situations mate.

• Like 1