Kids boxing event goes bad

4 hours ago, WILF said:

They do it because they can, like wogs.

The only thing they respect is people standing up to them, they normally change their tune then.

Yup,i used to fight them when i was a bit younger,not many of could fight tbh.always let them start,then let them have it.had my front row rebuilt before 18yrs old,then again at 35.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big Joe cut his holidays short to sort this out

They all moan that there not accepted locally,ffs they all steal from the local shop,pet food place,car wash,supermarket,even kick off in the barbers,park on double yellows.but when their all together

Should be f***ing ashamed of themselves at a kids sporting event, a bit of class is free and anybody can have it. Scumbags.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Meece said:

Sounds like people don't  like those fellows very much. I can't imagine why that should be.

Yeah, f****n strange that eh? They look such a jovial, friendly, sensible bunch of lads.

Bunch of absolute wankers, with no sense or morals whatsoever

Trouble is alot of non gypos are wanting to be one,moving into mobiles to try look the part,thiers a bit of business to be had renting moblie sites out to gorgers,they  pay good money to look fake.i love winding em up in the pub.said to one faker last fri,i got more traveller in my left testicle.??gets em all fired ☝

Edited by Qbgrey

It's  all in the mind ...  The wannabes.   A young woman who used to work in the same company portrayed herself as a wanabee.  I have no idea why she wanted to be looked on as one of the breed.  She came from an ordinary council house type family and none of them were in any way connected with the brethren.  What advantage is was to her, was anyone's guess. She left to go and breed dogs that was going to make her fortune.  I don't know anything about how she got on? Although I  seem to recall that someone had said that the dog breeding business hadn't panned out quite like the fortune making machine that she thought that it would.

Edited by Meece

plenty of farmers around, fill a muck spreader and decorate their vans, plenty of people on here talk like they are from the same tribe but are a bit quiet over this, fact is they all are a bunch of b*****ds who think laws and rules don`t apply to them, time the law started to apply to them, if it means my taxes go towards locking them up I will consider it money well spent

• Like 1

What a shower of spastics theres nothing more cringeworthy than passive aggression you can just tell whats going through a persons head when they lift a chair and throw it at someone its like keyboard warriors on the internet...." well id quite like to hurt you but i dont want to get so close that theres a chance you might hurt me " useless c**ts !.....either go and have a fight somewhere or sit down and shut up !

Old man Sammy McCarthy died last week....these f****n idiots who want to be all defiant and rebellious should go and have a read up about him.

• Like 2

I had a large traveller set at my school. They aren’t angels but are any lads in reality of a certain mindset. 

No bother in the pubs , just regular lads really . I get on with them all , 5 or 6 brothers , was in my mother in laws once and they cane knocking hawking roof skates. Saw I was there and did it for nowt. God sorts 

Theres good and bad In all people and the travellers do rub people the wrong way. But I’ve never had an issue with them. 

I see the mention of plastics has cane up. Well I can firmly say that I know exactly that issue . I spent most of my youth rolling about with charvers dressed like traveller boys  with gelled hair . The reality is a few lads like to come across like that , vanned and tanned we call it. But under the surface  they are clowns. 

I have a great friend from Peterborough way who is the epitome of a traveller lad . Looks like a Poundland Ronaldo , always immaculately turned out , up to mischief constantly. However he is the most loyal straight lad I’ve met. 

I nearly came unstuck in a big way 2 years ago on a night out. It was in the papers ?? While the rest of the instigators stood staring at the floor , that lad and another council estate lad were the only two who fancied it . 

You don’t forget stuff like that . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Same as that Stiff when we was kids there was a few sights round Canning Town/Custom House we would go over there and get into fights with them just for a laugh then as we all grew up we,d run into them from time to time right up to this day i still very occasionally run into the same lads we were rucking with all them years ago i dont particularly like them and they dont like us but we,re not enemies and its all very respectful now as our history created a grudging respect i suppose.....we,ve done each other favours over the years some things suit them some things dont but they are straight talking lads true to their word....i think they are like any other community some are ok and some you just wouldnt have around you no matter what.

• Like 2