3/8 5/8s bull x

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 58/38 brother to kings dog 25inch 26kg been a good dog for me 

Just picked up this pup that would probably amount to 3/8 5/8 , nice friendly pup and off very good stuff. 12 weeks old

3/8 5/8 bull grey 27" he does what ever I've asked of him. Marks 100% excellent temperament. A pleasure to own.very laid back but switched on once out of the house. I should of taken th

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, green dragon said:

Cheers mate he’s out Mooching everyday after work bike couple times a week  lamp Friday sat and out with the hounds or bushing  on Sunday and eating good raw  

Spot on mate keep him busy.

Hadn't seen you on here for a while wondered how you were getting on ?

12 hours ago, king said:

Spot on mate keep him busy.

Hadn't seen you on here for a while wondered how you were getting on ?

Ye mate iv been flat out with work . Got my self some ferret kits in summer and finally got myself a little terrier pup before Xmas so things have been abit mad lately ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used to run this mix alot back in the day had some very good dogs that were masters at what ever I put them too. Used to take all game would also point and mark used then day for squirrels used to point at trees they were in also good ferreting dogs used to mark Warren's. Then would bring rabbits back like to hand. But then would take larger stuff on the lamp no problem. Get them fit and they dont miss much I'll have a dig about and find some pics of my old dogs.

• Like 3

My current bitch shes about 11 months now. Dont think shes pure bull x tho with them ears Haha. Turning into a nice dog tho very strong and getting some good speed the fitter she gets. Shes had 4 rabbits so far in 8 times of taking her out. Shes been very easy to train.

20200111_142520_002.jpg

20200104_195306.jpg

20200106_204309.jpg

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, green dragon said:

I saw that blue dog on google images a few years ago when I 1st got into lurchers and wanted one like him ?what a cracking looking animal 

The brindle bitch was the one that caught my eye but there all a credit to the lad 

• Like 3

I agree to a certain extent spanna but I have seen were they have dispatched certain quarry and know how to  quickly with no issues and you wouldn't know it always best judging a mutt working first hand then you can make your own decisions 

• Like 4