Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
socks

Rip love island

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If you look up wikipedia the last few years the stats point towards males 45-59 being consistently the the highest.

Thatโ€™s the point we realise lifeโ€™s a bit shit we ainโ€™t changed the world and old age is going to be a bit of a struggle rather than the easy cruise to the end we thought it would be when we were in our 20s๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say the majority of 80s below suicides were due to a lack of empathy / resources from the health services . Also closet homosexuality would have been a factor as there just wasnโ€™t the acceptance then .ย 

ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I would say the majority of 80s below suicides were due to a lack of empathy / resources from the health services . Also closet homosexuality would have been a factor as there just wasnโ€™t the acceptance then .ย 

ย 

I suppose we can all presume the reasons back then m the same as we presume social media,reality TV etc is the source of the problems now....

Perhaps it's more simple than that...some people get to such a dark place they can see no other way out, whether that is a mental defect or through sheer desperation...who really knows??

Too many people blame outside sources on the wrongs in society or their general life style, I'm a firm believer in you're the master of your own destiny, but I'm lucky to have a strong enough character to be able to deal with what life throws at you without looking for an excuse to pin on anything outside of my control.... government, people, social media, TV etc etc...its there in the background and you just get on with it...

ย 

I reckon we're all pretty much similar in our outlooks, but these social media yaps perhaps make you look at the bigger picture more regularly... I like the diverse thoughts and opinions this place offers, it certainly gets me thinking...

ย 

ย 

ย 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I suppose we can all presume the reasons back then m the same as we presume social media,reality TV etc is the source of the problems now....

Perhaps it's more simple than that...some people get to such a dark place they can see no other way out, whether that is a mental defect or through sheer desperation...who really knows??

Too many people blame outside sources on the wrongs in society or their general life style, I'm a firm believer in you're the master of your own destiny, but I'm lucky to have a strong enough character to be able to deal with what life throws at you without looking for an excuse to pin on anything outside of my control.... government, people, social media, TV etc etc...its there in the background and you just get on with it...

ย 

I reckon we're all pretty much similar in our outlooks, but these social media yaps perhaps make you look at the bigger picture more regularly... I like the diverse thoughts and opinions this place offers, it certainly gets me thinking...

ย 

ย 

ย 

I agree alot with you here newkid.

Diverse thoughts and opinions on here? Basket cases the majority of em ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Thatโ€™s the point we realise lifeโ€™s a bit shit we ainโ€™t changed the world and old age is going to be a bit of a struggle rather than the easy cruise to the end we thought it would be when we were in our 20s๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Fck mate you'e just summed up my feelings for the last few months, but I wont be topping myself over it..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I agree alot with you here newkid.

Diverse thoughts and opinions on here? Basket cases the majority of em ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

I was being polite...๐Ÿ˜

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kinkell said:

Biggest killer of men below 45ย 

Biggest killer of everyone, short of breath ๐Ÿ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Death is a mere transformation of energy before we go about the restย of our eternal existence ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If closet homosexuality increases the risk of suicide there isn't much hope for thl, judging by some recent topics on here I'm sure half the fcukers are secret sausage jockeys....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

If closet homosexuality increases the risk of suicide there isn't much hope for thl, judging by some recent topics on here I'm sure half the fcukers are secret sausage jockeys....

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Death is a mere transformation of energy before we go about the restย of our eternal existence ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Very profound and deep

Atb jย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Iโ€™d just smoked a blunt ๐Ÿ˜€

Gives you clarity, and a deep meaningful insight to life. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Atb jย 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...