Rip love island

I was talking about it with my Mrs last night and she was saying “oh it’s so horrible” but she watches all that shit.

I said “yeah, but you are part of the problem....you wouldnt spend all night looking in someone’s window then slag them off to the world”

Its shallow, it try’s to make meaningless things important and they ain’t and it brings out the very worst in everyone’s character including the contestants.

Shite !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a bit of a simplistic view of this. It ain't like she was up for treason.  Only common assault.  The boyfriend didn't want to press charges anyway. It was plod. First offense, smack on hands a

2 of my close mates lost a parent to suicide...they have struggled with it ever since.. one was only 14 when his mum topped herself, must be a terrible place to be when you can see no other way out bu

I have a lot of respect what you post mate you don't see any media bullying ? she was hounded out as soon as it  came out being arrested and  as it came out she  lost her job ect  that's enough to tip

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

I was talking about it with my Mrs last night and she was saying “oh it’s so horrible” but she watches all that shit.

I said “yeah, but you are part of the problem....you wouldnt spend all night looking in someone’s window then slag them off to the world”

Its shallow, it try’s to make meaningless things important and they ain’t and it brings out the very worst in everyone’s character including the contestants.

Shite !

Nail on the head that for me also..... Out of likes???

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They won't be happy until society is full of self harming, sex change, vegan f***ing  attention seeking cnuts?that just roll over and take it?

And this is it mate, everything is a big deal.......and it isn’t !

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Watch that oak island on prime an stuff, like i said I honestly couldn’t tell ye alast time I Sat on couch an grabbed clicker to watch tele ?

Got rid of ours two years ago, don't miss it one bit 

Atb j 

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Watch that oak island on prime an stuff, like i said I honestly couldn’t tell ye alast time I Sat on couch an grabbed clicker to watch tele ?

Here, those curse of oak island bloke are the cleverest blokes in the world I reckon......they have managed to squeeze 10 years of TV money out of digging a f***ing hole ! 
Hats off to them lads 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

They ain’t even started digging the hole yet ??? or at least the right hole ?

Have they got Stiffmiester on the job ?......sounds like him on excercise ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wish I could give you a round applause ?? my missus stopped watching it all years ago when I used to sit and point out the pure fakeness of it all ? even got her to stop watching easterners cos it’s made by a company full a beasts an wrong uns, just need to put her off emmerdale an Corrie an I can Throw tele in the slurry put at work ?

Mate, she had it on the other night and there’s some stupid c**t of a bird getting a bit heavy with some wog so of course, I’m screaming at the tele and the old woman’s moaning at me......f**k sake, if I wanted to watch retarded white slags get ridden by big black c**ts I’d visit Croydon ! 

• Haha 5

The boys on the site would discuss love island,ive never watched it,seen snippets over the years,embarrassing ,all tanned up,musle,tats,walking round,all the girls botox,fake tan,eye lash extensions all acting dumb,fake as bollox.

The boys on the site would discuss love island,ive never watched it,seen snippets over the years,embarrassing ,all tanned up,musle,tats,walking round,all the girls botox,fake tan,eye lash extensions all acting dumb,fake as bollox.

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Times where genuinely hard back then tho, never has life been so easy

folk were made from better stuff back in the day  ,they were to busy  working there arse off to put food on the table