Rip love island

57 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I was reading about suicide rates among different sections of society, them transgender folk have an almost 40% suicide rate, even after they'e had whatever treatment/surgery they get to become the opposite sex the suicide rate remains fairly unchanged, strange one

Not really mate they are mentally ill in the first place,  one example Kelly mallony does he strike you as being in a good place mentally or more like someone that has suffered a break down of some form  ?? society and the system is actively encouraging it rather than trying to stop it ???

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 3

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a bit of a simplistic view of this. It ain't like she was up for treason.  Only common assault.  The boyfriend didn't want to press charges anyway. It was plod. First offense, smack on hands a

2 of my close mates lost a parent to suicide...they have struggled with it ever since.. one was only 14 when his mum topped herself, must be a terrible place to be when you can see no other way out bu

I have a lot of respect what you post mate you don't see any media bullying ? she was hounded out as soon as it  came out being arrested and  as it came out she  lost her job ect  that's enough to tip

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Wass he from up there mate? It’s not that common in Barlinnie believe it or not, however coming out w smack head is real common,  no jails are nice but bar is a orrible hole of a place ☹️

yes pal hed done abit of time before , but this time he killed a man with a hammer  , all to do with drugs  it was in the papers  greenoch area

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, riohog said:

my brotherinlaw  hung himself in   barlinnie prison some years ago , my feeling was  if he hadnt done it himself someone would have done it for him !!.

That's heavy mate, R.I.P your brother.

D.

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wouldn’t wish Barlinie on anybody ☹️

i had a pal that was in there 40 odd years ago  a fkn big powerfull man a rivetter in scotts yard ,quiet man but would only tell you once then all hell broke loose  he told me years ago his mother had to take food for him when he was in bar  cos the b*****ds wouldnt feed you  different know  ,but not your first choice if you do time ;)

• Like 1

One less f***ing ejit that the young impressionable girls like my own daughter don't try to imilate...... Bunny boiling, grooming, attention seeking hoodrat ?no time for these  celebrities personally.... We all got f***ing problems.... Some alot more than others... Our health service is the pits, kids staving, poor cnuts lost everything in these storms and they give time on every media outlet to this f***ing idiot??? Let's change the laws? ?Follow them at your own peril.... And be a f***ing sheep?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

One less f***ing ejit that the young impressionable girls like my own daughter don't try to imilate...... Bunny boiling, grooming, attention seeking hoodrat ?no time for these  celebrities personally.... We all got f***ing problems.... Some alot more than others... Our health service is the pits, kids staving, poor cnuts lost everything in these storms and they give time on every media outlet to this f***ing idiot??? Let's change the laws? ?Follow them at your own peril.... And be a f***ing sheep?

We need to raise the bar about what type of TV is being aired......this absolute shallow drivel is rubber necker stuff.

If people were serious about curing a lot of this shite they would start by not watching any TV termed “reality” 

• Like 4

Boils my piss.... Half the countries under water.... You got genuine honest hero's like the old boy Harry, hardly a mention .... And it's nonstop f***ing love island attention seeker all over the media outlets?f**k the  fools book and Instagram generation.... Folks need to wake the f**k up and stop swallowing this shit they feeding us?

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Boils my piss.... Half the countries under water.... You got genuine honest hero's like the old boy Harry, hardly a mention .... And it's nonstop f***ing love island attention seeker all over the media outlets?f**k the  fools book and Instagram generation.... Folks need to wake the f**k up and stop swallowing this shit they feeding us?

Thats why i dont watch telly,look at that."behind the mask".celebs judging celebs singers,and davina mc call just fukin boils my piss.ole simon cowel cashed in on every t.v fan with his pay to vote bollox.we got rylan bore the c....t out of us with supermarket sweep,its utter bollox.the more of a wierdo you are the better.worlds gone nuts

30 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Fantastic post mate !!