Rip love island

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a bit of a simplistic view of this. It ain't like she was up for treason.  Only common assault.  The boyfriend didn't want to press charges anyway. It was plod. First offense, smack on hands a

2 of my close mates lost a parent to suicide...they have struggled with it ever since.. one was only 14 when his mum topped herself, must be a terrible place to be when you can see no other way out bu

I have a lot of respect what you post mate you don't see any media bullying ? she was hounded out as soon as it  came out being arrested and  as it came out she  lost her job ect  that's enough to tip

Posted Images

1 hour ago, king said:

Seeing such a thing can no doubt put the toughest of lads into some kind of shock. That image will stay with you forever now.

And that hanging epidemic it seemed like in s.wales was very strange.

I think it was over 20 towards 30 teenagers who done it.

They never sussed it out.some were saying some kind of cult type thing if I remember right.

Facebook

• Like 1
7 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

That’s a pretty spiteful post about someone’s, daughter, sister etc. What was she to you that you’d post that? I know nothing about the girl but seen earlier that her boyfriend (who she’s alleged to have attacked) is heartbroken by her death. Seems strange that he could forgive her, but you couldn’t.

There’s no spite there, it’s totally indifferent to my life about her. But it is annoying the entire “poor Caroline” act . 

She was told yesterday that the cps would proceed with the prosecution against her as they believed it was in the public interest. 

As stated she assaulted her fella at Xmas , she also caused the breakdown of her previous engagement with her former fiancée due to domestic abuse. 

See the pattern? 

If she’s been a forty year old man ,with a history of domestic abuse against partners a decade younger than her , would there be as much support ? 

Typical celeb thinking she was above the law . 

Also I think people outside the cps etc need to look at themselves as where were her pals ? Her family ? 

Sad for the girl but in reality she did the crime and didn’t fancy being responsible for her actions. 

It can get buried in all the media barrage / mental health rubbish / bullying that has been said and will continue to be said . 

But as an attractive woman who likes younger guys but couldn’t keep her hands to herself she had a f***ing lot of support from the media. 

Sadly imho the blame lies squarely at her refusal to face up to her own actions . A terrible malaise amongst the younger generation. 

7 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

I think it’s just going  to be a time thing mate, I’ll get my head around it given time, I’m not gonna lie though it has affected me in so many ways, but it’s not about me, it was about my mate and how he must of been feeling and showing no signs at all, that’s what keeps getting to me, I suppose they all have their own individual reasons why they do it, that’s why it’s hard to spot someone feeling like that, I don’t know mate, like I say I just wish he’d said something or given some sort of clue so i could of helped, long walks with the dogs and days out with close mates and family Is my therapy, some days I’ll talk, others I’ll just walk try keep busy, I have never shed so many tears over anything or anyone though as much as I have over this, like I say though times usually the healer, At 

and thats excately what loads of people have said.there is no sign given at all.its like nothing is the matter everything is still pure normal.

1 day laughing joking etc.the next day something happen's it is strange.

i dont think it is a split second thought though.i think lots of people are thinking it for a good while.and just going about life in a normal way.

and there isnt nothing you could of done at all mate.

we cant do nothing against what we cant see its impossible.

grieving never ever leaves you.but it does get easier over time.

i found my grandfather drowned in the back yard when i was 18.it was 10pm at night i got home to grans she was in hospital. all the lights were on and i was calling him no answer back door wide open and water lapping at the back door stop.water mains had burst.

first thought water coming into the house so grabbed the coal bucket and started scooping water by the door and throwing it on the garden.then from the right hand side he floated face down towards me from the pitch dark.

shock hit me like a freight train.that was 26yrs ago now.but allways think of him.

one thing is you had time to know your mate and spend time with him.and that is memorys that no one can take away from you mate.and that you can cherish forever.

you got good mates and family around you.just steady away as you are doing.

all the best AT dean...

• Sad 2
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Its funny you say that as i noted exactly the same thing when i read that post.....i remember reading somewhere that its almost impossible to commit suicide by drowning in water you can stand in or hanging yourself when you can stand as your instinctive survival reactions just take over.

I knew a young lad who hung himself from one of them hooks that you hold your curtains back with by holding his legs in the air.Handsome young lad who used to have birds falling at his feet and was proper popular with the lads.Decent job,nice family.Nothing you could point your finger at that would make you think he could be depressed about.

• Like 1

I must be the only person on here who doesnt know someone thats topped themself !....selfish as it might sound i tend to be a bit picky about the company i keep i cant be around depressive negative people they just drag you down so unless it was a person ive known a long time and have a loyalty to i just cant be f****d with these morbid gloom mongers i might give that Bridgend film a look to suss what its all about but its something i just cant quite get my head round......to not have the mentality to fight back against whatever your problems are is surely a mental health issue rather than simple decision making,i dont know.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, king said:

He was about 6'2 18st.he tied the rope to the door handle threw it over the top of the door to the other side.

Put it around his neck and held his legs clear of the floor.

He was late coming down the pub and his brother went up to see where he was and found him.

He lived in the flat next door to me at the time.

f**k me. 

That's awful.