cabinet reshuffle

They just wizz past, but it makes you jump every time even though you know its coming 

He should book himself a lesson, a good instructor will keep him right, sometimes a bit of tape on a pair of glasses is all it needs, I’m right handed and left eye dominant, I can’t shoot right handed at all, I can’t even mount a gun right handed, even rifles, I can’t close my left eye without the right one closing but I can close the the right and the left will stay open, weird, I know 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ill blame the crap weather and bad back for this! had Wednesday off work due to the crap weather and met up with me fox bashing pal as he'd been rained off to..  we met up at the pig farm th

With my eyesight and the wind twos better than one?

That is a thing of beauty, only down side is it chucks the cartridge out the wrong side for all the best lads ??

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Stavross said:

They just wizz past, but it makes you jump every time even though you know its coming 

He should book himself a lesson, a good instructor will keep him right, sometimes a bit of tape on a pair of glasses is all it needs, I’m right handed and left eye dominant, I can’t shoot right handed at all, I can’t even mount a gun right handed, even rifles, I can’t close my left eye without the right one closing but I can close the the right and the left will stay open, weird, I know 

im right eye dominant but was left handed as a kid till they made me use me right hand at school so I do everything right handed now although I can lay bricks and plaster with both I cant shoot for shit with my left, the gun comes up fine but I struggle like f to get my eye in..

hes got a gym at Guisborough so spends most of his time up your way.. do you know of any grounds near you that would be any good?!

The best one around here is thimbleby, it’s not that far from guisborough if he comes the back of stokesley onto the A19 south, they are a proper clay ground with proper instructors, I think they have started doing simulated game there now as well 

5 minutes ago, Stavross said:

The best one around here is thimbleby, it’s not that far from guisborough if he comes the back of stokesley onto the A19 south, they are a proper clay ground with proper instructors, I think they have started doing simulated game there now as well 

nice one stav I'll have a chat with him and let him know:thumbs:

ive got a trap that he could practice with but im lost on the technical's.. I pick it up aim and pray?

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

That is a thing of beauty, only down side is it chucks the cartridge out the wrong side for all the best lads ??

That's so true, the a400 xplor I bought is a full lefty ! I wouldn't care I got offered a as new benelli lefty on Wednesday!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I’m the same, I’ve been shooting a long time now and have never seemed to get any better, I still get over excited when I pull the trigger and something falls out the sky 

never played golf never will, lifes to short... but I recon shotgun shooting and golf must be in the same league !

seen/heard me stepdad talking about good and bad days for years and thats about as close ill get to a golf conversation 80

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

That's so true, the a400 xplor I bought is a full lefty ! I wouldn't care I got offered a as new benelli lefty on Wednesday!

ill freely confess the Benelli rattled me teeth when I shot it, non of that with the kick off system  Sean!

ill have t keep me mouth shut ?

Arrr, golf, the perfect way to spoil a good walk, the lad who is our shoot captain and who I work for, plays golf with his father in law, dressing like Ronnie Corbett and smacking a little ball down a field before going after it has never done it for me

Edited by Stavross
6 minutes ago, si brown said:

ill freely confess the Benelli rattled me teeth when I shot it, non of that with the kick off system  Sean!

ill have t keep me mouth shut ?

Mine hasn't got the kick off unit on it, but a lovely gun to shoot, got delivered on Wednesday afternoon,  I put 1/2 choke in & powdered every clay I shot at ! Money well spent, a pleasure to shoot, so that's the auto & 2 o/u all leftys now.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Arrr, golf, the perfect way to spoil a good walk, the lad who is our shoot captain and who I work for, plays golf with his father in law, dressing like Ronnie Corbett and smacking a little ball down a field before going after it has never done it for me

took the kids to Wales last summer, stoped on a golf corse.. there was a nice town and beach near buy!

the highlight of the holiday was watching my lad nicking the balls?

• Haha 2

When we were kids we used to do the same, there was a course not far from us and on one of the holes they had to take a shot over what they would call a lake, we used to hide in the bushes and when they were out of sight we’d run out and grab them and watch them looking for them, we’d hang around the club house and sell them to other golfers, £2 for 10 and tell them we got them out the lake ? we were the richest kids in the street ?

17 minutes ago, Stavross said:

When we were kids we used to do the same, there was a course not far from us and on one of the holes they had to take a shot over what they would call a lake, we used to hide in the bushes and when they were out of sight we’d run out and grab them and watch them looking for them, we’d hang around the club house and sell them to other golfers, £2 for 10 and tell them we got them out the lake ? we were the richest kids in the street ?

haha...there were no golf clubs near our village but we got by by nicking the empty pop bottles left behind the shops and cashing them in at the other shops and petrol station!!

kids nowadays haven't got a clue?

9 minutes ago, si brown said:

haha...there were no golf clubs near our village but we got by by nicking the empty pop bottles left behind the shops and cashing them in at the other shops and petrol station!!

kids nowadays haven't got a clue?

Hahaha, we did that to, Newcastle brown ale bottles, olde English cider and lowcocks pop bottles, hop over the back wall and pass them to your mate, you could do about 3 quid on a good day, another one around our way was people would put the money for the milkman in an empty bottle on the doorstep for him to collect on his rounds

12 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Hahaha, we did that to, Newcastle brown ale bottles, olde English cider and lowcocks pop bottles, hop over the back wall and pass them to your mate, you could do about 3 quid on a good day, another one around our way was people would put the money for the milkman in an empty bottle on the doorstep for him to collect on his rounds

haha..bad boys, the crisp packet stuffed up the phone reject was always good for a few quid!!

and the car wash won't be spoken about:whistling: good times but if my kids try pulling that sh1t they'll get a good slap

• Haha 1