Sign in to follow this  
sid g

fury wilder 2 ...

Good win for fury but wouldn’t call it an all time great performance, he figured out a one trick pony and took away his only tool,  as soon as he applied pressure and cut down wilders swinging space it was over as it would be for anyone else that gets in the ring with him and puts it on him instead of standing off waiting for him to wind up bombs and haymakers, just glad we have clawed back the belt and still have time to see who is really the best before they all get to old 🥊🇬🇧🥊🇬🇧

• Like 4

Take it by the comments that fluffy won 😂 would of loved watch him get mocked out but I’m to much of a tight c**t to pay to see it any way  , especially with the cringey singing bollox at the end , 

o well hopefully aj will nock him out . 

15 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Take it by the comments that fluffy won 😂 would of loved watch him get mocked out but I’m to much of a tight c**t to pay to see it any way  , especially with the cringey singing bollox at the end , 

o well hopefully aj will nock him out . 

It’s free on utube mate 👍

Edited by Greyman

Good game plan from Fury and well executed, hes such a big man if he fights in that bullying style he will soon sap your strength...

Wilder was shown to be the poor boxer we all.know he is, he was clinging on from.the first knockdown

Well done Fury, looking forward to seeing an all British unification fight this year, and with the likes of Dubois/Joyce coming through the belts might stay here for a while..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, sid g said:

i think fury will wear him down and knock him out in the 8th ...

Did you have a bet mate?

Was a good shout..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hawki said:

yep thats a good link thanks mate ✌️

carnt find it on there ?

3 hours ago, trigger2 said:

I haven’t seen the fight but read a report on it this morning if the reports accurate then well done fury, I thought it would have been a different outcome though.

You haven't missed much, it wasn't a great fight. Don't know what the f**k frank warren is on about, 'the best performance by a british boxer he's seen'. 😐. Dopey old c**t must be getting as senile as bob arum lol.

Fury fought the way he should've in the first fight. I'm glad he won, but let's keep it real, he didn't really have a class boxer in front of him to beat. I'll keep saying it, wilder is pretty crap, he only has a knockout punch, but he doesn't even throw that correctly half the time lol 👍

• Like 5

FairPlay to fury for getting the job done but I’d of thought any top heavyweight from an other era would have had wilder gone in the 3rd or 4th and not taken 6 rounds to put away a man that was as wobbly as a new born lamb from the 2nd. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You haven't missed much, it wasn't a great fight. Don't know what the f**k frank warren is on about, 'the best performance by a british boxer he's seen'. 😐. Dopey old c**t must be getting as senile as bob arum lol.

Fury fought the way he should've in the first fight. I'm glad he won, but let's keep it real, he didn't really have a class boxer in front of him to beat. I'll keep saying it, wilder is pretty crap, he only has a knockout punch, but he doesn't even throw that correctly half the time lol 👍

just watched it, well done fury lad he bringing the belt back to the uk . Fury plan was spot on, that extra 3 st he had worked great for him sapping wilder strength  leaning  on him all the while, plus fury give some good shots to the head and body  deff, changing  trainer payed off . think wilder weight was wrong for him the extra 1st it made him slower to counter and throw punches . Now lets get it on with AJ this year, this will be differnt type fight , as Aj  proved he can box, lt better than wilderever can , with AJ last fight with Ruiz . and Aj  fight natural at 17 st , be fast and powerful . Fury might just nick it from Aj and get  the 4 belts, carnt wait hope it happens .:yes:

• Like 1

People keep saying oh wilder only has a punch lol it's boxing that's all they can do and it's not JUST a punch. Fury rag dolled him well done fury I can't see Joshua doing any better as I think maybe wilder got better punch resistance than AJ

• Like 6

1 minute ago, bird said:

just watched it, well done fury lad he bringing the belt back to the uk . Fury plan was spot on, that extra 3 st he had worked great for him sapping wilder strength  leaning  on him all the while, plus fury give some good shots to the head and body  deff, changing  trainer payed off . think wilder weight was wrong for him the extra 1st it made him slower to counter and throw punches . Now lets get it on with AJ this year, this will be differnt type fight , as Aj  proved he can box, lt better than wilderever can , with AJ last fight with Ruiz . and Aj  fight natural at 17 st , be fast and powerful . Fury might just nick it from Aj and get  the 4 belts, carnt wait hope it happens .:yes:

Yep, just hope it all doesn't drag on for too long before, or if, they fight 👍