Sign in to follow this  
sid g

fury wilder 2 ...

9 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

If Fury takes the same game plan to AJ he will stop him aswell. Probably quicker.

Defo wilder looked like he had a dent in his head lol fury hurt him good 

30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

tells everyone he’s going to knock him out, stops him , then sings American pie to the crowd. 

Ill never understand why no one likes him .

Did Fury also have a gumshield in with Nigerian colours ? I wonder who that was aimed at . 😂 Only one Tyson Fury !

Edited by MickC

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Ooooopppppssss There It Is 

Humble Fooking Pie to THL Numpty 

Ha ha ha 

LOL

fire away with your usual Bullshit and Excuses Lady' s 

😂😂😂😂

😁

🇬🇧

You’d think you were John fury max 

The man who beat the man just beat the man who previously drew with the man in his own back yard in a way I never expected. Some performance.  I thiught it would have been wilder who wasnt scared to chase down fury.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

It's not so much the weight that makes it interesting for me, more who will adapt from the first fight..yes fury is the bigger man by some bit, but Wilder is hardly a pumped up cruiser weight.. the first fight Fury fought a fight to win on points, and wouldve if he wasnt caught twice and put on his ass...wilder has only one way of fighting as far as anyone can see, and that's look for the knockout constantly... I think Fury knows he cant afford to go 12 rounds again and risk getting caught, so he could try and bully Wilder and actually throw some meaningful shots... its interesting because regardless of weight, Wilder is still the most dangerous and Fury is the better boxer... I think itll be a stoppage, and I think Fury will beat him.... gonna get stick tomorrow when Fury is sparked out in the 2nd round..🙄🤣

Well prophesied mystic Newkid.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, MickC said:

Did Fury also have a gumshield in with Nigerian colours ? I wonder who that was aimed at . 😂 Only one Tyson Fury !

That was aimed at big francie ngabou I bet mick. 

Furys a legend

Only time I've watched fury and thought good on ya, said he'd knock him out and actually tried to. Fury vs AJ should be next and think that will deffo be interesting now furys grown a set at last 

• Confused 1

I haven’t seen the fight but read a report on it this morning if the reports accurate then well done fury, I thought it would have been a different outcome though.

When Wilder held the WBC belt a fight with Joshua could not be made until at least 2021 as Joshua had mandatorys to get out the way first despite us all knowing a unification fight takes precedence over a mandatory fight. Now Fury has beaten Wilder and the boogie man is out the way Hearn wants the Fury v Joshua fight 2020 this summer lol. Hearn is a snake and so predictable. 

Edited by MickC
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1