Sign in to follow this  
sid g

fury wilder 2 ...

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Mate  you are dead right. Yeah, it's an interesting fight, really only because fury is THREE stone heavier than wilder. In reality  that should ensure a jab from fury 'should' knock wilder out. And like I've said a couple of times, how is that a fair fight given the weight differences?! Welterweight 147 lb, middleweight 160lb lightweght 126lb, heavyweght, as much as you like!! 

Let's take this into consideration. Fury wilder last fight, fury outweighed wilder by about 2 1/2 stone = draw, even though fury won. This fight, fury otweighs wilder by 3 stone. How the f**k is it a fair contest?

It's not so much the weight that makes it interesting for me, more who will adapt from the first fight..yes fury is the bigger man by some bit, but Wilder is hardly a pumped up cruiser weight.. the first fight Fury fought a fight to win on points, and wouldve if he wasnt caught twice and put on his ass...wilder has only one way of fighting as far as anyone can see, and that's look for the knockout constantly... I think Fury knows he cant afford to go 12 rounds again and risk getting caught, so he could try and bully Wilder and actually throw some meaningful shots... its interesting because regardless of weight, Wilder is still the most dangerous and Fury is the better boxer... I think itll be a stoppage, and I think Fury will beat him.... gonna get stick tomorrow when Fury is sparked out in the 2nd round..🙄🤣

• Like 2

i think fury will wear him down and knock him out in the 8th ...

• Like 1

I would like to see fury win but I would like to see him cut the show boating out and just get it done personally I can't see him stopping wilder who you can never write of with that ko punch but I think he will win on points watch the village idiot return if he does win 

1 hour ago, sid g said:

i think fury will wear him down and knock him out in the 8th ...

Good shout mate

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Wonder how the cuts on his eye will hold up

now that good point, if wilder carnt catch with clean ko shot, he work on his eye, to stop him, hope fury wins, but think wilder will go for a early ko maybe  round 5 .:yes:

Wilder is a dedicated athlete who has camps to brush up but lives healthy etc. Fury has been so low and to get back to this point now. I get fed up with all the shite and pre fight carry ons but you can't not respect both blokes, for different reasons.

I'm not a massive Fury fan but in his corner tonight. Bring the belt home.

Come on Fury!!!!

• Like 1