Sign in to follow this  
sid g

fury wilder 2 ...

26 minutes ago, bird said:

how that then, pm if you want .?

All i do is type into google "watch ******* for free",then sift through the list of links to it until i find one that don't lag.Never takes to long and have watched boxing,footy,cricket and darts without to much time and hassle.sod paying to watch sports...

1 hour ago, sid g said:

do you think furys capable of knocking wilder out ?

Fury will play it much the same way as the first fight id think but hopefully punching with a bit more authority and less clowning and giving his height away as well as concentrating more this time.I dont think Fury has the power to knock Wilder out but he may be able to stop him Chisora style which is what Roach wanted him to do in the first fight. To be fair to Wilder though he is very athletic and can do 12 rounds no problem so I can see it going much like the first fight. As long as there is no controversy and we have a clear winner. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sid g said:

do you think furys capable of knocking wilder out ?

No

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sid g said:

f**k max -- i`d like fury to win then fight aj ..

Me too.

25 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Me too.

fury aj somewhere in the uk   the fight everyone wants to see :whistling: 

• Like 2

Fury has predicted he's gonna KO Wilder...

If anyone has good solid links for streams, post em up 🙋🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

👍

but not clicking on the scum website

fck that paper

22nd feb ring walks 5am sunday 23rd :hmm:

Edited by sid g

Fury is a 18 odd stone heavyweight boxer of course he is capable of knocking out any man.....but he doesnt commit to his attacks or hold his feet when in range so doubtful he will certainly not in the early rounds like he predicts........i like the old boxer versus puncher scenario its always an interesting conflict but because of the size of these 2 it takes some of that interest away as they are not doing what they do because they are good at it they do what they do because of their size like Mike Tyson says in that interview its their size that makes them effective.....to me Fury is a Calzaghe type of hit and hop it merchant relying on a good engine and Wilder is just a sharp shooter relying on 1 shot to close it out im not particularly bothered who wins i just hope its another one of those Its a Knockout type fights like Fury is often in 😆

The thing with Wilder is he is very efficient with his energy, he knows one shot is enough to finish it, so can easily do 12 rounds and be dangerous through out..Fury is busier but easily fights the distance, he just has to quit the f***ing about, he wouldve won the first fight if he didn't lose concentration..

But I've always felt no one really respects Furys power, because he doesn't throw big enough shots, Wilder will want to finish this quickly imo... and may take risks in doing so, he cant box his way in.. if Fury is smart he could stop him because if this, I'd be very surprised if Fury doesn't throw heavier shots, he cant tap and run for 12 rounds as proven in the first fight, the rise off the canvas was an amazing recovery, but he wont want to be doing that again!!

• Like 1

i think this one could go either way i`d like at some stage  see aj and fury get it on in the uk..but i would`nt mind seeing how he`d handle wilder .. i recon 18month these 3 will be done with the job and the next batch of heavyweights will be coming through ... 

• Like 2

Ring walk 4 - 5 am shit undercard but all live on Talksport. I'm working, be listening in the van but otherwise I'd wait for YouTube in the morning.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2