sid g

fury wilder 2 ...

8 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Did gnasher send you some wine once?

I'll ask him for it

Iv just told you I can give you the postcode for a address and you can meet me there .

As Iv said I will stand my 3 year old in front of you.

You can then tell her to her face she's going on the game 👍

As you said on here a month or so ago .

My opinion of you was backed up when you said you were going to have a wank over Caroline Flack in memory of her passing.

Total Wrongun 👎

Ffs his address ain't that hard to find , I found it within minutes of looking for it 

listen max you don't have much credibility on here I'm not interested in meeting your daughter you offered me out and accepted on the promise you would send me your address which you won't do. I wouldn't risk driving all the way to some pub for you not to turn up as that's the kind of bloke you are.

so last chance of you want to sort this out send me your address or you can come to mine whatever is best for you. If not I have no interest in talking to you anymore.

5 minutes ago, Chid said:

Ffs his address ain't that hard to find , I found it within minutes of looking for it 

Well done colombo

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I say most On he said he was shite' finishes ' washed up' couldn't box ' couldn't punch 😁

All the nonsense under the Sun.

now he's proved all the bullshit wrong it will be he's too Big'

too awkward 😁

Hes just too f***ing GOOD 😁

Thats all for now folks 😂👍

Literally no one said any of that.

no one. 

dont try to come the “ i always had faith “ crack as at his nadir he didn’t want to live. 

You didn’t know that , the man himself didn’t know that . 

Get off other people’s glories

52 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Literally no one said any of that.

no one. 

dont try to come the “ i always had faith “ crack as at his nadir he didn’t want to live. 

You didn’t know that , the man himself didn’t know that . 

Get off other people’s glories

spot on, fury did very well, and prob  one of his best fights. But i still say Aj will beat him  Max , Aj would deff be harder type  fight, forget this crap about wilder punching power , Aj  packs a good punch , and he better boxer than wilder, and more natural heavyweight , he fight easy at 17 st, with movement/ power , wilder was slow and sluggish  with that extra 1st  16 st 7lb,  they said he better fighter at his natural weight  15st 7lb . if they fury v Aj  ever fight i bet Aj  wins  £80  .!!

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Well done colombo

🙄 Just saying if you wanted to go see him that much you'd be there already

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bird said:

spot on, fury did very well, and prob  one of his best fights. But i still say Aj will beat him  Max , Aj would deff be harder type  fight, forget this crap about wilder punching power , Aj  packs a good punch , and he better boxer than wilder, and more natural heavyweight , he fight easy at 17 st, with movement/ power , wilder was slow and sluggish  with that extra 1st  16 st 7lb,  they said he better fighter at his natural weight  15st 7lb . if they fury v Aj  ever fight i bet Aj  wins  £80  .!!

You got it there mate, regarding wilder's punch power. If someone could tell me the name of one top class boxer he's knocked out, or tko'd, I'd be very interested. Ortiz, especially given his age, or brezeale don't count as top class, never mind what they were ranked or whatever.

I'm glad fury beat wilder, but let's be honest, wilder looked as though he'd rather not be there, and was outweighed by three stone, and was bullied around  as you'd expect, by someone with that weight advantage, in a very scrappy fight, with far too much holding. 

Thought the ref was pretty fair to honest, and breland did the right thing. There was no way wilder was gonna last much longer, because fury fought the correct fight, and he was taking a pretty bad systematic beating

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Fury will beat Joshua comfortably Ive always said it since he came back. Fury can outbox him or box aggressively and stop him. Fury has faster hands,faster feet,better lateral movement, better ring iq,more mobile,better stamina,better chin, more versatile,better defence, better adaptability,mentally tougher,taller,better reach,and hes not scared to commit and stay in the pocket,will fight anywhere,has much better confidence.It is debatable who is the stronger and more powerful out of the two now Fury is with Sugar,Fury was only with Sugar 8 weeks and nobody can deny the improvements that where made. Hearn is desperate to get Fury to fight Joshua as he knows Pulev next should be ok but Usyk is a risky fight. Usyk beats Joshua and its over for the British Undisputed fight. The way Joshua fought last time out id fancy Usyk tbh.Just because Wilder the biggest puncher in the division has lost for the first time in 43 fights does not mean Joshua or any of the other top heavyweights will beat him. The fact Hearn and Joshua where tied up till at least 2021 when Wilder was champion but now that Fury is champion the fight can be made this year speaks volumes ! 

Edited by MickC
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

What about that, gives hope to humanity

Screenshot_20200223_224755_com.facebook.katana.jpg

But has he done that though anyone can say they will donate the money 

ps if he has given the money away the punch wilder gave him Last time f****d his head up 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bird said:

Ray Joshua doesn’t have half of wilders punch resistance ... wilder has a alright chin aj doesn’t as I’ve always said on here fury is technically unbeatable and will rule the division... wilder was eating some serious shots where as aj takes one and does the chicken dance.. fury beats josh on points if josh fights the way he did against Parker or Ruiz 2... if he try’s to take it to fury then fury will walk through him in 5 rounds.. Either way exciting times for hw boxing

11 minutes ago, MickC said:

Fury will beat Joshua comfortably Ive always said it since he came back. Fury can outbox him or box aggressively and stop him. Fury has faster hands,faster feet,better lateral movement, better ring iq,more mobile,better stamina,better chin, more versatile,better defence, better adaptability,mentally tougher,taller,better reach,and hes not scared to commit and stay in the pocket,fight anywhere,has much better confidence.It is debatable who is the stronger and more powerful out of the two now Fury is with Sugar,Fury was only with Sugar 8 weeks and nobody can deny the improvements that where made. Hearn is desperate to get Fury to fight Joshua as he knows Pulev next should be ok but Usyk is a risky fight. Usyk beats Joshua and its over for the British Undisputed fight. The way Joshua fought last time out id fancy Usyk tbh. The fact Hearn and Joshua where tied up till at least 2021 when Wilder was champion but now that Fury is champion the fight can be made this year speaks volumes !

Certainly fought in a very different style in this fight to any of his previous, he said Sugar wanted a more aggressive style, rather than box and move and Fury adapted well after only 8 weeks.... but... wilder is 1 dimensional, always has been... setting the right is his only tactic...

I think AJ brings alot more to the party, and I dont think Fury could sit in the pocket with him, as it would mean trading with someone who can throw combinations... I think that would suit AJ completely... he is a far more powerful man than Wilder... if Fury goes back to a hit and move style, could he hurt AJ enough to stop him coming forward?

Fury fought exactly the fight against Wilder to win, I'm not sure the same fight plan would be AJ..

I hope it's made, I think it's a tough one to call...although I know you've said for a long time you would completely back Fury..

• Like 2