Sign in to follow this  
sid g

fury wilder 2 ...

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

wont be long now whats your verdicts , 

Fight will go much the same way I think, with hopefully wilder winning. Not because I like wilder. But can you imagine how volatile max will be if fury wins?! 😑

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Fight will go much the same way I think, with hopefully wilder winning. Not because I like wilder. But can you imagine how volatile max will be if fury wins?! 😑

f**k max -- i`d like fury to win then fight aj ..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sid g said:

f**k max -- i`d like fury to win then fight aj ..

hope Fury  gets the win, if he does it be on points, but i reckon this fight Wilder will  ko fury, and he wont get up this time. was reading there both coming in heaver than the 1st fight , fury 19st , wilder  about 15st 12 lb   223lb  he said , he was to light   last fight 15st 3lb ,  as i said on the other fury post, there be a 3 rd  rematch fight again  maybe xmas time, and  winner fights Aj,  and  with lot of luck Aj can win then old the 4 belts .!

30 minutes ago, sid g said:

wont be long now whats your verdicts , 

Don’t really care, but would like the outcome to unlock the division and get the top lads fighting one another, instead of 18 months of total bullshite on you tube followed by another disappointing fight or outcome, am really falling out of love with heavyweight boxing some good lads about but fighting every year 18 months isn’t for me 🥊🥊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, martyn2233 said:

That’s the uk USA $79.99 😂 

Absolutely ridiculous Martyn.

UK minimum wage is £8:20 so 4 hours work minus tax and insurance to pay for that. Half a days pay..

Crazy isn't it.

1 hour ago, king said:

Fecking £25 😂 I wouldn't pay £2:50 

Screenshot_20200215-123254.jpg.eb5cd7fd2b406cacbf54d9a5bf104c2c.jpg

Just google watch fury v wilder for free and sift through the streams for a good one,iv'e never paid to watch anything pvv and iv'e watched everything iv'e ever wanted to watch.....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, fireman said:

Just google watch fury v wilder for free and sift through the streams for a good one,iv'e never paid to watch anything pvv and iv'e watched everything iv'e ever wanted to watch.....

Watch almost all the fights I do watch on you tube 👍

• Like 2

Hearn has of late been looking into getting UK ppv prices to match US prices, good luck with that. If Wilder does not knock Fury out he loses.Id like Fury to win and he should win but one slip up with Wilders power and it could go all wrong. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fireman said:

how that then, pm if you want .?

1 hour ago, MickC said:

Hearn has of late been looking into getting UK ppv prices to match US prices, good luck with that. If Wilder does not knock Fury out he loses.Id like Fury to win and he should win but one slip up with Wilders power and it could go all wrong. 

Hearn you say ?, I bet they're all conmen and chancers where he comes from, the only way I'd watch this jobby is if they brought me a big old screen and a variety of pasties, jerky and cola

You know ?

1 hour ago, MickC said:

do you think furys capable of knocking wilder out ?

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Don’t really care, but would like the outcome to unlock the division and get the top lads fighting one another, instead of 18 months of total bullshite on you tube followed by another disappointing fight or outcome, am really falling out of love with heavyweight boxing some good lads about but fighting every year 18 months isn’t for me 🥊🥊

wilder furys a top fight just need aj to fight the winner jd ...

• Like 1