Back out at the bunnies ?

48 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

My perm has lampshy foxes and boy do they run away from i/r ,i was warned when i got it a couple of nuggets had made it difficult so its thermal spot ,and snap shot as the I/r does a Linford christie on them .

The foxes and munties can both see I/R as can Badgers ,due to a recent cull around here any brock does a runner as soon as he,s spotted but the solaris lazer doesnt seem to bother them atb

I use a Solaris SRX and don't have a problem spooking foxes. I have used LED i/r torches in the past with AS pills in them and they definately do spook foxes that are lamp shy.

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even though it’s windy and a little bit rainy, I thought I’d treat myself to a walk out after a bit of ferret food for a mate, on arrival I realised that the wind was a little bit stronger than I was

Could’ve done with a drop of gravy, other than that it was delicious ?     ?

https://images.app.goo.gl/jCnnaPK8iutdUvYw6

Posted Images

It may be the answer to why Stav and I had a fox the other week and it was very uneasy?

We both had NV spotters and it could be that the IR was spooking it? 

It came in twice to the caller but as soon as we spotted it, it was off quick sharp across the field. (and no it's not my blue Stratoss scaring it before you say it ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, David.evans said:

What IR are you using lads 

The one I’ve got on the side of mine is an 840, I would of thought the inbuilt one in the long ones spotter will be the same, I’m going to stick the laser on because that doesn’t seem to bother them 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Stavross said:

The one I’ve got on the side of mine is an 840, I would of thought the inbuilt one in the long ones spotter will be the same, I’m going to stick the laser on because that doesn’t seem to bother them 

Just looked and mines an built in 850nm Led ir.