Storm Ciara

37 minutes ago, jetro said:

I use the app windy, and magic seaweed. I wouldn't trust the likes of the sun news paper, or similar ones, 

Is it still raining heavy up with you. Clear blue sky here for the moment. 

Atb j 

Nope, lovely and sunny here now mate 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wettest February since records began so they are saying. Not surprised seems to have rained every day or at least part of every day. Cheers Arry

You'd never get the planning permission now for it, plus taking animals from the wild, they would lock you up ??? Atb j 

Yeah it's difficult to handle roof repairs at any time let alone in wet strong winds in the dark. Tin sheets in the wind can be bloody dangerous.  The sod about it is that anything inside the shed wil

Posted Images

5 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s not stopped hammering down here all f***ing morning !

February is always shite here, you cop the lot......snow, rain, storms 

you ever regret moving to paddy land  wilf ?  is it your mrs Irish   or have i got it wrong  lol

1 hour ago, bird said:

you ever regret moving to paddy land  wilf ?  is it your mrs Irish   or have i got it wrong  lol

My Mrs is Irish mate yes.

I don’t really regret moving mate no, especially when I see how safe and free my kids are.

The weather gets me down in the winter but in the summer when it’s warm it’s an amazing place.

• Like 1

Not stopped raining here all day wind is bad had to go and bodge up father in laws fence just outside tavistock this evening as it was half over winds are still bad ment to be dieing out tomorrow afternoon. Fed up of this rain now dont mind the cold but rain is abit much now. I had knocked the season on the head with my dog early but if I hadn't it's to wet to run anything anyway 

• Like 1

So far it ain't to bad down here in Kent. It's been a bit breezy all day and the clouds have been fair zipping by. There's certainly some horsepower up there racing by.  I wonder if all of the wind turbines are at full chat down on Romney marsh. This evening the rain has arrived. The dog needed to go out and the rain was sheeting by like smoke in the street lights. I was not going out there to hold hands and left the outhouse door open. She wasn't out there very long, sensible animal but was pretty wet when she came back in.   She's parked out by the Rayburn drying off.  I did tell her that she should be grateful that she ain't down a hole in the ground or a kennel.

Still pissing down and has been since Friday midday, wind dropped a bit but the heavy rain is still forecast says heavy rain till 15.00 hours today. Flood warning for the local river Dart.

Really can't remember a Autumn and Winter this wet and mild before.  We had them few lovely frost morning back in the middle of January but that only lasted about a week. Out ferreting been crap trying to get out and now young every where a poor season really.

Cheers Arry

17 hours ago, WILF said:

My Mrs is Irish mate yes.

I don’t really regret moving mate no, especially when I see how safe and free my kids are.

The weather gets me down in the winter but in the summer when it’s warm it’s an amazing place.

Well....Abimbola Dambudzo from Lambeth Borough Council,s Authorised Wheel Clamp Unit says he certainly misses you ?

• Haha 2