Storm Ciara

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wettest February since records began so they are saying. Not surprised seems to have rained every day or at least part of every day. Cheers Arry

You'd never get the planning permission now for it, plus taking animals from the wild, they would lock you up ??? Atb j 

Yeah it's difficult to handle roof repairs at any time let alone in wet strong winds in the dark. Tin sheets in the wind can be bloody dangerous.  The sod about it is that anything inside the shed wil

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Big bad storm to hit UK this weekend, I just read. I have just finished a fencing job caused by last weekends one. I hope it holds lol

Storm Ciara was last weekend. It's storm Denis this weekend. Theres so many now its hard to keep up lol. Promised to be just as bad on sea fronts. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

It's not going to be that bad, just mostly rain, the storm is dieing out in the Atlantic. 

Atb j 

not from what I read its going to be worst than the last one a bomb cyclone or something like that it's the amount of rain it's bringing in with rivers already full and the ground still soaked I can see a lot more places being flooded 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

not from what I read its going to be worst than the last one a bomb cyclone or something like that it's the amount of rain it's bringing in with rivers already full and the ground still soaked I can see a lot more places being 

That's what I read, but got sea forecast now, and their saying differant. Going to blow tonight up to 120kmp, then die off to cold wet weather. 

I love it, my favourite time of year.

Atb j 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jetro said:

That's what I read, but got sea forecast now, and their saying differant. Going to blow tonight up to 120kmp, then die off to cold wet weather. 

I love it, my favourite time of year.

Atb j 

The Donegal Weather man is the bloke to follow, he is always spot on 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, WILF said:

The Donegal Weather man is the bloke to follow, he is always spot on 

I use the app windy, and magic seaweed. I wouldn't trust the likes of the sun news paper, or similar ones, 

Is it still raining heavy up with you. Clear blue sky here for the moment. 

Atb j