rifles we have had

Most I've ever spent years ago was £350 on a mk1 super ten bought it trade off a gun shop couple month later he gave me the £350 back when I sold it for furniture for my first flat. 

Owned that I can remember 

Bsa meteor bought new in 90s didn't keep long 

Relum tornado 

Webley mk2 rifle

Hurricane pistol

Tempest pistol

Asi falcon? Pistol 

Another pistol wasn't a gat but fired darts ball bearings etc g10? 

Hw 97

Hw35

Bsa meteor latest one 

Ratcatcher xl2250

2240 pistol

2260 rabbit stopper 

Currently got the 3 crosman for sale but just end up with messed around as won't post them and get messages like are they for sale call a mobile number and when I message them back as its free an my signal is poor no response ??

2 hours ago, mark williams said:

I`ll flip the coin the other way if you will allow.

Yes, I too have owned many of the rifles already mentioned and spent the money we have all spent but just look at the sheer freedom of life we are all still living because of shooting.

All that stress, anxiety and sh%t that modern living brings, my hunting life wraps me into natures arms and takes me away from all that, - seriously.

The thousands of hours I put into training my gun dog Kaiser, I just love it.

IMG_0816.JPG.a43dc2f7b80207f0870dd0c0f0d744ad.JPG

So after putting my poetry book down, which of those fecking rifles would I keep , in no particular order.

HW 100 ( Iin any format), HW 77, HW 97K, HW80,TX 200, Pro Sport, FWB Sport ( still own all of them) :good:

The first I`d get rid of ? - my shotguns.

atb. Mark.

As you can see by my for sale adds IM DONE MARK

only got my cabinet and a few things left 

will have a few free be,s soon

but thats it for me for now any way

got too much going on at the moment to get out shooting

and cant see it changing any time soon .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Sad 2

Looking at these posts, has anybody done any tuning that turned out to be worthwhile on a B2?  I remember someone having one of these in the seventies, I don’t think they went by the same name back then. There was an underlever model as well, called the lion. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Looking at these posts, has anybody done any tuning that turned out to be worthwhile on a B2?  I remember someone having one of these in the seventies, I don’t think they went by the same name back then. There was an underlever model as well, called the lion. 

Not sure if any are b2,s

but iv refurbished a few

P030212_10.34.jpg

P130212_09.06_[01].jpg

P130212_10.00_[01].jpg

P060112_21.01.jpg

P120112_17.27.jpg

P150211_00.44.jpg

P160211_09.58_[02].jpg

• Like 2

just a few air weapons over the years

bsa supersport

hw95 x 3

s400c

s400k

s410c

s410k

s510k

s400ct,hole

hw98

hw80 x 2

prosport x 2

daystate mk3

daystate .20 something

hw100t,hole laminate

cp88

cp88 comp

92fs x 2

diana model 5g

diana lp8 magnum

brocock grand prix

sw 586 x 3

hw40

hw45

hw45 silver star

gammo compact

eb22

walther lp500

all i can remember probably more.

bsa superten

Edited by .357shooter
left one out
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

As you can see by my for sale adds IM DONE MARK

only got my cabinet and a few things left 

will have a few free be,s soon

but thats it for me for now any way

got too much going on at the moment to get out shooting

and cant see it changing any time soon .

I hope things improve for you Jimmy ? and I wish all the best for you and your serious issue. Life's really harsh ? Its allways good to have a back up air gun tucked away. Iv been feeling like you feel and ended up setting up again and it costing a fortune. Your welcome to borrow my 95 any time I'll post it up to you. I hope you keep shooting. This forum wouldn't be the same without you!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tomburras said:

I hope things improve for you Jimmy ? and I wish all the best for you and your serious issue. Life's really harsh ? Its allways good to have a back up air gun tucked away. Iv been feeling like you feel and ended up setting up again and it costing a fortune. Your welcome to borrow my 95 any time I'll post it up to you. I hope you keep shooting. This forum wouldn't be the same without you!

your a good man tom:thumbs: got no likes left so I tagged this in. 

talk to our jimmy all the time on the phone and hes got loads of guns to go at in Yorkshire anytime he wants, he knows half the farmers as well as me down here now:laugh:

• Like 3
11 hours ago, mark williams said:

I`ll flip the coin the other way if you will allow.

Yes, I too have owned many of the rifles already mentioned and spent the money we have all spent but just look at the sheer freedom of life we are all still living because of shooting.

All that stress, anxiety and sh%t that modern living brings, my hunting life wraps me into natures arms and takes me away from all that, - seriously.

The thousands of hours I put into training my gun dog Kaiser, I just love it.

IMG_0816.JPG.a43dc2f7b80207f0870dd0c0f0d744ad.JPG

So after putting my poetry book down, which of those fecking rifles would I keep , in no particular order.

HW 100 ( Iin any format), HW 77, HW 97K, HW80,TX 200, Pro Sport, FWB Sport ( still own all of them) :good:

The first I`d get rid of ? - my shotguns.

atb. Mark.

got no likes left so its  :thumbs:from me....

if I could only keep one gun it would be the .22 97 it covers all the bases that make me happy!

like me burners but the 97 is me at one

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, si brown said:

your a good man tom:thumbs: got no likes left so I tagged this in. 

talk to our jimmy all the time on the phone and hes got loads of guns to go at in Yorkshire anytime he wants, he knows half the farmers as well as me down here now:laugh:

That's great. Never met Jimmy but I can tell he is one in a million ?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, tomburras said:

That's great. Never met Jimmy but I can tell he is one in a million ?

we'll have to do a proper meet up at the northern shooting show tom, there are loads of good lads on this site!

Jim just walks into me house now and the kids are... hi Jim ?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
19 hours ago, tomburras said:

Thanks for the offer Tom

but i would go to my local rfd,s and borrow one if i need one (he is a good friend)

so im not stuck for a rifle if i need one

and ill still be around on here

stirring the sh*t as all ways lol

16 hours ago, si brown said:

we'll have to do a proper meet up at the northern shooting show tom, there are loads of good lads on this site!

Jim just walks into me house now and the kids are... hi Jim ?

Now that would be good Si be nice to put a face to a name of some of the lads off here

there nice kids si ,love them to bits mate

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Thanks for the offer Tom

but i would go to my local rfd,s and borrow one if i need one (he is a good friend)

so im not stuck for a rifle if i need one

and ill still be around on here

stirring the sh*t as all ways lol

Naar, borrow a proper gun off me Jimmy :yes:.

You can do some proper shooting then, instead of all these puffers.

Twat X

Glad to see you are staying with the forum buddy :good:

• Like 1

Aye Mark.

Way cheaper than a therapist and a lot more adventurous! 

Memories I have, of days and evenings out in wonderful fresh air, just me and my rifle. Even if you bag nothing, it's still a lifestyle to treasure.

Worth living.

Simon.

• Like 1

It's true, our Jimmy is a special fella who is held in high regard by a number of people including me...............................................Oh yes, Si is ok as well I suppose ?

It is not fair guys, I can't make the Northern Show this year, first one I will have missed but the holiday is booked and you lot will have a great day together. Well I know we will see eachother before then but we have to make sure we all get to the South Yorks show. Mind you Trish and myself are having a couple of days at the Game Fair this year which might be another meet up.

Oh yes, list of guns ........................................................................... there is only one that I would never wish to part with, don't even remember the others very well.....

DSCF3474_zpsuyx7kaob.jpg

Phil

• Thanks 1