Perfect land?

Just now, king said:

whats your laws on hunting the foxs and feral dogs and roo's with dogs mate..

You can hunt anything feral here,even fallow now I think as there are millions of them.I know you can legally use dogs on rabbits but not running dogs on deer and never on roos,don't know about foxes.The farmers have an open ticket to shoot roos atm moment with the drought.It's such a big place I've only heard of people catching deer with dogs to get busted.The old bushies still have staghounds which cover pretty well all game here and don't think they are mainly rabbit dogs.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s no perfect land only a perfect place an that’s layed on the sofa because you can ensure no dog got damaged asleep on the sofa ?? It’s one of them things if you work em they will pick up injuri

Dont know if perfect land exists. We just head for darkness and hope for the best.  He who dares....

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

You can hunt anything feral here,even fallow now I think as there are millions of them.I know you can legally use dogs on rabbits but not running dogs on deer and never on roos,don't know about foxes.The farmers have an open ticket to shoot roos atm moment with the drought.It's such a big place I've only heard of people catching deer with dogs to get busted.The old bushies still have staghounds which cover pretty well all game here and don't think they are mainly rabbit dogs.

plenty to go at there.i bet you could spend week's in the outback and not see another person.proper wilderness.

6 minutes ago, king said:

plenty to go at there.i bet you could spend week's in the outback and not see another person.proper wilderness.

I've been in what they call the corner country between NSW,Queensland and the NT.Thats propper outback with camels,donkeys and everything else.It's a great place to visit with the night sky a dome of stars around you as it's so flat.I couldn't live there, it's horrifyingly remote.One of the towns out there is known as the suicide capital,so while beautiful and free it's also depressing to live with.And I live in the bush lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, king said:

do they try to use the top wire to bounce off.i was about 60yds away from him yea lucky he wasn't out of sight really...

Always a concern when dog uses the single strand to push off instead of clearing, I don't need to concern myself tho, my hound will try every other option before he jumps wire ?. I could say because he cut himself in the past jumping it but he was always a bit of a jump Dodger, except for walls ( funny buggers dogs)

2 hours ago, NE_Monkey said:

Always a concern when dog uses the single strand to push off instead of clearing, I don't need to concern myself tho, my hound will try every other option before he jumps wire ?. I could say because he cut himself in the past jumping it but he was always a bit of a jump Dodger, except for walls ( funny buggers dogs)

No we were talking about the kangaroos using the top wire to bounce off mate.