Perfect land?

Where's this perfect ground at? Miles and miles of football pitch type ground full of game, Wiltshire is a minefield of flint to cut feet and legs so I found some greener land and the bramble vines have been just as bad, anyone wanna share their decent land? ?

IMG_20200213_213731170.jpg

IMG_20200213_213742707.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s no perfect land only a perfect place an that’s layed on the sofa because you can ensure no dog got damaged asleep on the sofa ?? It’s one of them things if you work em they will pick up injuri

Dont know if perfect land exists. We just head for darkness and hope for the best.  He who dares....

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, keepitcovert said:

Yorkshire has some perfect land, what you need is the perfect dog to suit all terrains, woodland ,moorland, flat coursing land? flint hills, ect . Problem is does such a dog exist.

97B5CA7D-57DC-4033-85E9-52AA2B517969.jpeg

• Like 12

Tales a funny dog to do it all everywhere. Cant say ive seen that dog yet. Seen a dog do a season in woods and forest same dog do bits on a fen didnt excel at either just bit of heart n brain kept his head above water.

If youd have took that bitch to a spot i know couple weeks back it wouldnts have sniffed a good one and i seen plenty of its siblings run.credit where its due looks in fine condition.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1

There’s no perfect land only a perfect place an that’s layed on the sofa because you can ensure no dog got damaged asleep on the sofa ?? It’s one of them things if you work em they will pick up injuries no matter how careful you are I’ve had dogs that are mainly greyhound bred that have served well with minimal injury throughout there career and I’ve had dogs with a fair bit of base blood that have picked up injury’s more readily on the same land that racey dogs never picked up none it all swings in roundabouts 

• Like 6