Pup shown agression

5 hours ago, Harrial2 said:

Pup is 9 weeks old now (1/4 bull 3/4 grey)and over the last 10 days has become very confident at home pushing boundaries and 2 or 3 times when he's been corrected hes become a quite aggressive. I persevere through it and he will then back down. Any advice on how to handle this. Cheers

You are handling it,just never let the dog think it's boss.At nine weeks he's just testing his mettle and obviously a dominant type.But blackie is right, be hard but loving,like a good parent.

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First thing you need to do is lock it in a cage for 4 days only feeding it potatoes. After 4 days let it out and slap it about a bit, get it all wound up, when it bites ya, hit it in the face with ya

Ok ya set of tits stand aside, I've got this ??‍?

?????    

Posted Images

I had a pitbull/bullmastiff pup the same,he was alpha pup in his litter,he was that aggressive that a lot of people would have had him pts.He grew out of it but went me 3 times in his later life(due to me losing my temper).He didn't take any shit.Was a great guard and mate in the 18 years with me.Pic of him at his last Christmas at 18.

IMG_0846.JPG

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Harrial2 said:

Hey buddy. If it's normal that's fine, just didn't want to leave it and it then become a problem later on. 1st pup I've had with a bit of bull in it and He s definitely more head strong than any other pup I've ever had.

It’s a pup mate no different to any other pup training wise Regardless of it being bull blooded everything’s a game to them at that age that you can take advantage of let it be a pup it’s good that he’s confident that’s something you can work with towards your future together but got to remember there not robots there inquisitive there blank canvases they learn to fit in as they grow. I like a confident pup strong willed pup personally my self I like a firey little pup that’s full of beans there the best pups to train in my eye they keep you on your toes an your training methods interesting an fun rather than the boring standard routines of training. 

First thing you need to do is lock it in a cage for 4 days only feeding it potatoes. After 4 days let it out and slap it about a bit, get it all wound up, when it bites ya, hit it in the face with ya cock. This shows it that you're the boss/alpha.

If it bites ya cock, seek medical advice!

If this doesn't fix it, come back to me ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 12
22 minutes ago, mushroom said:

First thing you need to do is lock it in a cage for 4 days only feeding it potatoes. After 4 days let it out and slap it about a bit, get it all wound up, when it bites ya, hit it in the face with ya cock. This shows it that you're the boss/alpha.

If it bites ya cock, seek medical advice!

If this doesn't fix it, come back to me ;)

Would that be marris piper or jersey royal potatoes mushroom.

I prefer to use king Edwards myself as he is a family relation..

17 hours ago, Harrial2 said:

Will do mate. He's hiding behind my boy at the moment after a shaking?

absolute clown,come on here asking on advice on  how to handle a PUP,When given some advice try and be the smart ass no it all ,I never said hit the dog or show it aggression i said be more dominant ya tit. now run along with your super agressive hard 9week old 1/4 bull clown.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mighty celt said:

absolute clown,come on here asking on advice on  how to handle a PUP,When given some advice try and be the smart ass no it all ,I never said hit the dog or show it aggression i said be more dominant ya tit. now run along with your super agressive hard 9week old 1/4 bull clown.

You sound nearly as hard as the pup.  Dick.