Diahatsu Fourtrack ?

13 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Want about an old Isuzu trooper swb ? 

She had  Isuzu Rodeo  and wrote it off in a 10MPH bump , it was a year old  and there was a big Scream off of the  insurance company because no Air Bags had been activated  it took Months to get all the Money and longer still to get the Car Hire Costs

when that motor was bumped you could barely tell  but the said the Chassis were out of line and a write off, …….she would never have another Isuzu 

tmpphpavnVab.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve an old pajero L reg only done 110k bullet proof atb longers01 

£8000 will get you a tidy Toyota colarado, probably 08 plate , tows 2.8 ton ..or buy the best towing vehicle ever built Toyota landcruiser  Amazon..tows 3.5 ton and you wont know it's there ..

Fella I know just got a tidy 05 plate Hilux crew cab pick up, 104k for £4500, more like it. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

I used to own a four track fieldman 2.8 was the best 4x4 I’ve owned and would pull an house down if I asked but then I bought my present 4x4 a Land Cruiser and I’m in love I would never own anything else.

Just too add £8000 is silly money you could get two mint ones for that or a really nice Land Cruiser. 

• Like 2
On 13/02/2020 at 13:22, micky said:

Its for my Mrs , she had one for many years and likes them. It dos seem pricey but what else will tow an Hoss Box  in comfort for £8,000 

£8000 will get you a tidy Toyota colarado, probably 08 plate , tows 2.8 ton ..or buy the best towing vehicle ever built Toyota landcruiser  Amazon..tows 3.5 ton and you wont know it's there ..

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, sussex said:

Do you work for Toyota? :hmm: