Diahatsu Fourtrack ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve an old pajero L reg only done 110k bullet proof atb longers01 

£8000 will get you a tidy Toyota colarado, probably 08 plate , tows 2.8 ton ..or buy the best towing vehicle ever built Toyota landcruiser  Amazon..tows 3.5 ton and you wont know it's there ..

Fella I know just got a tidy 05 plate Hilux crew cab pick up, 104k for £4500, more like it. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

As a little aside from how good they are and how much it’s worth another consideration is how much longer old diesels will be tolerated on the roads, already band in London and many other councils are trying to follow suite and as it raises money from motorists it will be spreading rapidly over the next year or two ✌️✌️

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Micky, why would you pay 8 large when you can pick up much nicer ones than that for £2500 ?

Personally it wouldn’t bother me to have a 100k miles round the motor if it had a few bills with it......let’s face it, at 100k miles most of the things that are going to go wrong have gone wrong and been fixed.

Properly serviced it would still be good for another 100k and you have five and a half grand in your bin to have a mechanic go right through it with a fine tooth comb and bring any little thing right upto scratch.

You’d have a top class 4track for £3500? job done.

Feck me mate most jap stuff ain’t even run in at 100k I,d expect 200 without a service I no people with land cruisers on 500/750 k on the clock and still better than most new gear, just drill a few holes along the chassis and pour your old engine oil inside as the japs ain’t very clever on the old rust protection and it will go on for years ✌️✌️

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The engines on both my dihatsu went to over 200k it was the chassis rusting that let them down

The japs don’t salt there roads mate so rust preventions not a priority to them a mate of mine has holes drilled in the floor of his and he just pours his old engine oil in when he does a service done the same thing on my landy but not through the floor,  I sold it just before Christmas at 44 years old (the landy not me?) and I never welded it once ?

Its Her Motor not mine she had one before  and felt safe in it  so I know where she is coming from  I myself would never have an old Motor again . when we were young we had old Bangers like every one else and there was something to pay every week , I don't what she will end up with other than it will be a Jap no rush though we have a few months to see which way the wind Blows , 

• Like 2

They not cheap to run for sure, mine only gets used properly dozen or so times a year. I take the kids to school and we dodge the traffic by going through a ford it was 3 foot this morning so the kids enjoy dads truck lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, micky said:

We have had  Four Diahatsu's over the years  two of the early two seater 4 x4s   1 Fourtrack  and a  Three cylinder  Diesel Charade all were great cars ,I have just seen for a Four track  26,000 on the clock , the miles are Warrented and there is a full service history , A1 condition  £ 8,ooo is it worth a bid .??????

IMG_20190911_0001.jpg

IMG_20190911_0002.jpg

micks pics 196.jpg

Great vehicle what’s that green one a old f50 mate