Diahatsu Fourtrack ?

We have had  Four Diahatsu's over the years  two of the early two seater 4 x4s   1 Fourtrack  and a  Three cylinder  Diesel Charade all were great cars ,I have just seen for a Four track  26,000 on the clock , the miles are Warrented and there is a full service history , A1 condition  £ 8,ooo is it worth a bid .??????

IMG_20190911_0001.jpg

IMG_20190911_0002.jpg

micks pics 196.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve an old pajero L reg only done 110k bullet proof atb longers01 

£8000 will get you a tidy Toyota colarado, probably 08 plate , tows 2.8 ton ..or buy the best towing vehicle ever built Toyota landcruiser  Amazon..tows 3.5 ton and you wont know it's there ..

Fella I know just got a tidy 05 plate Hilux crew cab pick up, 104k for £4500, more like it. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I got terrios both for under 500 quid. Only money I spent was putting all terrains tyres on them. Had each for about 4 years and was driving through all sorts of fields and stuff. Then in the winter in bad snow etc they never missed a beat. Ran them to work shooting fishing out with dog. 

Only down side they are quite small but no smaller than a Jimny and they guzzle petrol because they are constant 4x4

Was leaning towards this 

4921B580-D6D5-4B1C-BEBF-8FDDDE1ABCA2.png

13 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I’ve seen it good looking thing I prefer his defenders though.. Aron has some nice motors ?? 8k bit steep though mick

Its for my Mrs , she had one for many years and likes them. It dos seem pricey but what else will tow an Hoss Box  in comfort for £8,000 ?

• Like 1

You can pick up a fairly decent Hilux for that money or you could get an old shape L200 warrior for about £2500 with all the leather interior and all that.

If it’s just dragging nags around with a bit of room for tack I’d take the cheaper option personally.

Edited by WILF

A  Diahatsu  parked next to us yesterday  , it was a Minter , I asked the Bloke to put a price on it but said no and that set the Ball rolling , because she has had them for so long  she thinks that they are SAFE

random 013.jpg

2 hours ago, micky said:

We have had  Four Diahatsu's over the years  two of the early two seater 4 x4s   1 Fourtrack  and a  Three cylinder  Diesel Charade all were great cars ,I have just seen for a Four track  26,000 on the clock , the miles are Warrented and there is a full service history , A1 condition  £ 8,ooo is it worth a bid .??????

IMG_20190911_0001.jpg

IMG_20190911_0002.jpg

micks pics 196.jpg

Micky, why would you pay 8 large when you can pick up much nicer ones than that for £2500 ?

Personally it wouldn’t bother me to have a 100k miles round the motor if it had a few bills with it......let’s face it, at 100k miles most of the things that are going to go wrong have gone wrong and been fixed.

Properly serviced it would still be good for another 100k and you have five and a half grand in your bin to have a mechanic go right through it with a fine tooth comb and bring any little thing right upto scratch.

You’d have a top class 4track for £3500? job done.

• Like 1