Sometimes I don’t know why I bother

After the last couple of weeks in court ( jury service ) and coming  to the conclusion that some humans are disgusting people and having to listen and look at things that no one should have to, I was in need of some fresh air and a bit of me time, so I set off out into the wind and cold for a little bit of relaxing calling, it was approximately 30 minutes before I had one moving slowly along the hedge back, I allowed the little ginger fella to get between 75 and 85 yards away, clear as day in the scope I pulled the trigger and off it ran, I have no idea how I missed, all I can put it down to was the day events running around in my head, it certainly wasn’t the rifle as the next shot was a 180 yard rabbit, that I had justified shooting with the .243 as fox bait, interestingly I managed to shoot it’s front legs off ?, so feeling a bit of a failure I’ve headed home for a little whiskey before I’m back a court tomorrow to listen to the worst of humanity try to justify their existence 

8D7E73EC-E499-4721-9129-D3ED07AE8F6D.jpeg

E43D82B2-F4BA-4D92-85BC-95812EB4544C.jpeg

• Sad 3

This is the second time I’ve done it and I never get the normal crimes, this could be because I live in an area that’s just full of sick deviants that should be gassed, not allowed to stand there and give it “ I’d never do anything like that, I like flowers and skipping through fields with puppies” when all the time I’m wanting to say you are a sick f*cking rat ?

• Like 2

A sad state of affairs Stav which will no doubt sit in the back of your mind for some time.  Just try to keep your chin up mate and try to get some quality time with friends and family to show it is not everyone falls into that catagory mate.

Phil

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Gooner said:

My wife just been called up for service absolutely dreading it, hope she doesn't get something to horrific.

If she has never done it before, it’s nothing to worry about, most of the cases are what I would call traditional crimes, tell her to take a good book, there’s a lot of sitting around ( I’d recommend the last English poachers? ) I must just be unlucky to get the worst of people, on the up side I’m Forman so I get to stand at the end, look them in the eye and deliver a verdict with a little smile on my face 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well that’s it, over and done with, although I took no pleasure in being involved in it, I did take a small amount of pleasure standing to deliver a guilty verdict and then waiting for the judge to pass sentence 14 years must serve a minimum of 9, get that up you, you rat, you could see the fear in his eyes ??

now back to normal life, normal people and a good bit of shooting ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Just try and put this behind you now mate 

and enjoy life to the full and bullock to the twats 

atb mate 

ps 

get a few beers down ya 

I’m going for something a little stronger Dave ?

I hope people who have been affected by this, take a bit of comfort from a guilty verdict, It’s a shame the tax payers will be keeping him for next few years 

FE7FF5A4-241D-4551-969D-FA203ECF643F.jpeg

• Like 7