• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was ejaculated off pigeon crotch. They don't like people speaking out! I'm completely banned too. I can't read anything via a Google search. Does that make me extra special ?

Philpot getting a new gun apparently next week . Didn’t bother asking for help on here    

Happy New gun...l even if it is February.  You mean that you haven't been ejaculated  from pigeon watch ??  I thought that everyone on here had been ejaculated off of pigeon watch. 

Happy New gun...l even if it is February. 

1 hour ago, philpot said:

Yes, and I always have posted elsewhere but this is where I call home. 

Phil

You mean that you haven't been ejaculated  from pigeon watch ??  I thought that everyone on here had been ejaculated off of pigeon watch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Right well here we go then.

I went into hospital last week for an eye operation which now means excuses for missing are starting fade away however having been back on Monday, I now need my other eye doing and laser surgery on the eye that has just been done. It may be a case that I have to go private for this treatment which is going to be costly and then the other eye may need the same. Oh joy..................

I have been toying, as some of you know with getting a .223 for the foxes and also a .22wmr again for foxes at closer range (100mts ish) so in went the variation but a bit of mess followed to the point that both my pal and myself cancelled the .223. So the variation is due on our doorsteps in the next couple of days.  Having had a long chat with the officer in charge of the fac tickets, he has said to go for the .223 but to supply land info before hand to see what is already cleared and what land is not cleared, we can jointly sort it before a fresh variation app goes in.  I have already emailed the details of all the land for him to check out in due course.

To be honest, I had a wmr on my ticket which was simply listed as a .22 and the slot has been used when I bought the Tikka and as I have been fancying a wmr for some time, it seems a good idea to get it on ticket.  There are a number of s/h wmr rifles around but I was not keen on buying up front and an rfd transfer so the job to find one was not so easy however we stumbled on a dealer neither of us new who turns out has two in stock.

I bought a brand new CZ 455 with varmint barrel and my pal bought a lovely s/h 452 with scope and mod. I would have had that one myself but my pal hates varmint barrels so the choice was made.  I had already decided to have a Wildcat Panther mod for this rifle which I will sort as soon as we have the tickets back through the door and collect the guns. Now finding a new CZ 455 is like finding hen's teeth as the one new ones now are the 457 at £640 and only one in the UK so a good deal was done on this one which I am very happy with.  The rfd also has a lovely green laminate Boyds stock for the gun which if I can get some more money together, I will have it. If I am honest, I suspect it will remain in the shop.

We have taken on another 1600 acres split in two large areas which offer a wide range of shooting so we invested in a couple of trail cameras from Amazon at £40 each which have been brilliant, showing a great deal of information as to what is crossing the land. This is helping us to produce plans for the best way to tackle various aspects. Having never had one of these cameras before, I must say what a major advantage they are and every day is a school day.

Like most places around the UK, we are having very strong wind / gales so not much is happening in terms of actually shooting although it is not a good idea to be using the shotgun for a while as it may cause some issues with my aging eyes.  Just before I had the surgery, my pal and myself were erecting a couple of permanent hides in our quarry perm for rabbits, squirrels and pigeon and I am so pleased as these hides are in the lee of any wind so no damage from the recent gales and a comfortable place to sit in poor weather.

Not sure I have anything else to fill the page for now but will post a photo of the new rifle when I get it home.

Phil

• Like 4

Quote :-    You mean that you haven't been ejaculated  from pigeon watch ??  I thought that everyone on here had been ejaculated off of pigeon watch. 

I don't think so but in truth I am not a follower on there, go on every now and then but a rare visit....................................how do I get ejaculated and keep a smile on my face  ?

Phil 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, philpot said:

I don't think so but in truth I am not a follower on there, go on every now and then but a rare visit....................................how do I get ejaculated and keep a smile on my face  ?

Phil 

You've lost me on that reply, I haven't got a clue what your on about ?

• Haha 1