Barcelona

Also tell them to watch their shit.

Carry bags at the front, take nothing out they don't need (everywhere accepts card and pay in euros when given the option on the machine). Carry what they take out in front pockets, not back! ;)

Oh, and tell them... don't let any strange girls touch you.. I'm serious! They will take the gold from your neck and you won't even know ?

Edited by mushroom

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least he only lets the dog watch, there’s one or two on here that would have it join in

Shes a good little sort he brought her round the gaff last week i was looking at her as if to say " what you doing with this little mug " ? Nah he,s a good lad actually.....his dad was a great fr

I know exactly where they are mate and it's nice but the arse road corner of nowhere. Tell him to get her down to Bourne and Gothic. PM me and I'll send you my number. He can what's app me and I'll se

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Also tell them to watch their shit.

Carry bags at the front, take nothing out they don't need (everywhere accepts card and pay in euros when given the option on the machine). Carry what they take out in front pockets, not back! ;)

Oh, and tell them... don't let any strange girls touch you.. I'm serious! They will take the gold from your neck and you won't even know ?

isn't that most main towns, well at least where I go. Although there's a lot of pick pockets in Barcelona 

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

f****n hell. After a romantic weekend and your sending them to get robbed

It's Barcelona mate ?‍♂️

I forget who it was but when I was moving over here someone made a comment about tasers at bank machines etc.... it always stuck in my mind and I acted accordingly. I've never been pickpocketed or robbed ;)

Just now, leegreen said:

isn't that most main towns, well at least where I go. Although there's a lot of pick pockets in Barcelona 

Mate the shit I have seen with my own eyes lol would make you shake you're head. They're brazen. It's hard to explain.. 2am, small street (off las ramblas), everyone outside smoking. I watch a black bloke gently slide a guys phone out of his back pocket. (I'm smoking my joint watching this in awe) as he's about to get it the whole way out. I shouts Oi oi! ? The lad spins round and realises this cnut is robbing him. The black lad shrugged his shoulders and left without the phone. BRAZEN!

1 minute ago, leegreen said:

There's a lot of easy pickings at 2am

Nah not where we were, it'sa local bar and not many tourists at that time of night (they're all pissed). You have to realise, the locals don't generally get pissed up mate. They have it about them and party all night. (One of the main reasons I stayed. Who doesn't want to go out and not think... who's this cnut? Lol) violence isn't the culture here and neither is getting leathered... took me a while to fit in ???

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

It's Barcelona mate ?‍♂️

I forget who it was but when I was moving over here someone made a comment about tasers at bank machines etc.... it always stuck in my mind and I acted accordingly. I've never been pickpocketed or robbed ;)

Just bummed ????

2 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Was in this club in Barcelona called Opium, it was so packed you could hardly breathe let alone move, then to make matters worse the DJ started crowd surfing in an inflatable dinghy lol?

Mate shit gets wild in there some nights ??

2 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Just looked at the pic I've got from that night and there's hundreds of people sweating like f**k with a boat on top of them ?

Aye... I remember them days ?

I'm past that shit now but it's been a fuucking journey ?

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, mushroom said:

You have a PM mate

Thanks anyway mate but they,re back tomorrow it was only a 4 night city break thing.....he,s really enjoyed the place been to a couple of nice restaurants had a nice steak in the Cargolet one you recommended....he,s done most of his dough trying to beat the Robokeeper outside the Nou Camp ?....5 Euros for 3 shots ?....he,s a decent left back as well.

They spent a day round the harbour,i didnt know there was an aquarium there....might have a few days over there myself in the summer.

Thanks for your help Mushroom all in all they,ve had a good time....oh,and he's cracked the case ?

IMG_0489.PNG

c47ef79e-5727-4228-9570-b3e1b86c3e0a.JPG

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1