Barcelona

57 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The main thing is that its a lively gaff around other youngsters with music either in the gaff or within easy reach of where they eat they dont want to be hopping about travelling and obviously dont know the area at all.....i know its within easy reach of the Nou Camp as they are walking there tomorrow so within the same sort of distance....not too poncey,smart casual get up....just your normal tapas/seafood......he,s trying to get into her knickers but dont want to skint himself in the process mate you know how it go,s. ?

Just remembered one thing about the metro that'll help them. They will either have to buy the 10 journey ticket each (my recommendation) or pay each journey separate (expensive). Friday night last metro is at 2am Saturday it's 24hours. There are night buses also direct to Collblanc from Placa catalunya, all night, every night. All public transport uses the same ticket and you can go from the metro, to the train, to the bus all on the same journey within 1.5 hours from punching the ticket ;)

Edited by mushroom

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least he only lets the dog watch, there’s one or two on here that would have it join in

Shes a good little sort he brought her round the gaff last week i was looking at her as if to say " what you doing with this little mug " ? Nah he,s a good lad actually.....his dad was a great fr

I know exactly where they are mate and it's nice but the arse road corner of nowhere. Tell him to get her down to Bourne and Gothic. PM me and I'll send you my number. He can what's app me and I'll se

Posted Images

Good man Mushroom thankyou very much mate ive literally taken a picture of your replies and sent them to him.....they got there about 2pm and apparently havent left the hotel yet which is always a good sign ?

Yes i wasnt thinking the Spanish are a little bit more cultured than us i suppose they segregate wining and dining from music and a lash up over there dont they ?

He reckons they can see the Nou Camp from the hotel so that Escargolet place sounds just the ticket.....again thanks for the info much appreciated.

• Like 1

Fair play mushroom you know the area well.

I've never left the UK in 44yrs.

The more I read about stuff like you just typed and the more I watch t.v. programmes about abroad etc.

I can see the appeal of traveling a bit.

Maybe 1 day.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Holy fcuk. Let’s all remember mushrooms idea of a bit a romance is a few bottles a Newcie brown, a chippy an Letting the dog watch them have a roll about the bed ffs ?‍♂️He is the last dwarf on this earth I’d ask this sort a advice ???

At least he only lets the dog watch, there’s one or two on here that would have it join in

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Good man Mushroom thankyou very much mate ive literally taken a picture of your replies and sent them to him.....they got there about 2pm and apparently havent left the hotel yet which is always a good sign ?

Yes i wasnt thinking the Spanish are a little bit more cultured than us i suppose they segregate wining and dining from music and a lash up over there dont they ?

He reckons they can see the Nou Camp from the hotel so that Escargolet place sounds just the ticket.....again thanks for the info much appreciated.

I know exactly where they are mate and it's nice but the arse road corner of nowhere. Tell him to get her down to Bourne and Gothic. PM me and I'll send you my number. He can what's app me and I'll send him a few locations if he likes ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Shes a good little sort he brought her round the gaff last week i was looking at her as if to say " what you doing with this little mug " ?

Nah he,s a good lad actually.....his dad was a great friend of mine who died about 5 years ago and i just kind of inherited him !

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What is Bourne & Gothic mate ?....ive done a quick shifty on Google and cant find anything about it....just talks about the Gothic Quarter ??

Yes mate and its Bourn.. bloody autocorrect. Tell them to get the metro at collblanc heading towards sants estacio (train) platform 8 every train that hits that platform, they have two stops (10mins) they'll be in arc de triomf. Head to the right hand side of that big brick arch and down, they'll be good ;)

Edited by mushroom