Been up to  my neck in graft lately which is ok in the short term but really gets me down after a while, I feel like a zoo animal just longing to be out, today I cracked as the sun was out and the forecast is getting worse until the weekend and beyond, so finished at 11am went to Gloucester for a little river trip on my daughters boat to fuel up for her and back by 1 grabbed the dogs and headed for the woods, squirrels out as soon as I walked in the trees first one made it into a bullet proof drey but the second and third were not so lucky and copped for some 10mmsteel and looped amber 1745 in my fav hazel natty, I now feel refreshed and reinvigorated to face a couple more days in the warehouse ✌️✌️

7D492C6A-381A-4DBB-960A-BA4183AE25C6.jpeg

4096CA55-BA95-4143-A3FF-0BC079017663.jpeg

07DE11C7-F1D0-4B9C-9FDB-9166DBA6E1E4.jpeg

96D05A8D-575F-4529-8BEE-909B8D8D811D.jpeg

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Couldn't agree more, I'm doing 11 day fortnight's and it's away , but get a little recharge when I'm home and walking dogs...

It’s my last roll of the dice mate if my plans come together I should be sitting on easy street enjoying the life I,ve longed for within  the next 6 months my body is falling to bits but 6 more months of graft and it will all be worth, it we have to have a dream otherwise, what’s the point of it all ✌️

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...