Pyjamas

3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

That's where I disagree. I'm with you in pyjamas for kicking about the house and on leather sofa. Bit also as soon as I'm in pjs I take my socks off cant stand having shoes or socks on. Started wearing sliders out and about as well now in stead of trainers every where and again. 

If I stand on a tiled floor etc.feck my feet start to really hurt within 1 minute.

I've never heard of sliders 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pj,s......a bit gay arnt they.....you lot better get your test levels checked.... Shorts and a t shirt in the house.....buff in bed....same as most normal men

Speaking from experience, I advise against posting pictures of yourself or stuff on here! They’re very mean people. LOL

I got these but normally wear crocs round the house. Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

If I stand on a tiled floor etc.feck my feet start to really hurt within 1 minute.

I've never heard of sliders 

If you got a few kids like me no matter how much you sweep up if I go bare foot I can’t bear the feeling of dust or food imbedded in my foot lol so it’s slides or slippers all the way

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

If you got a few kids like me no matter how much you sweep up if I go bare foot I can’t bear the feeling of dust or food imbedded in my foot lol so it’s slides or slippers all the way

I remember being about 8yr old at Xmas time in my grans.

I stepped on a drawing pin straight into my heal.i didn't even know till later.

When I pulled it out it was like a little jet of blood shot out about 2ft lol.

Slippers or them Jesus sandals rusty is on about are a must..

2 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Yeah I wear pj bottoms round the house of a evening every now and again find the really comfortable, always commando in them.   Got a pair of memory foam slippers the I don’t wear, xmas present.  My misses has got a pair of fur lined slippers that are like crocs from Aldi I wear them they slip on and off easy and f**k there comfortable 

Bit gay but f**k there comfy

20200212_125121.jpg.5a2d6f3869b966c54080894508f58a49.jpg

Now then trigger they would be spot on for tickling trout down the local stream.

17 hours ago, king said:

Are any of you keen on wearing the pyjamas in the evening whilst shuffling around the house..

I get up and put shorts on.. always shorts unless I'm going to work, catching rabbit or out for the day wi the other half 

• Like 1

Two threads about gays, one whinging about having a cold and now we've got a thread about PJ's and slippers! Lads, lads, lads let's try to hold on to our dignity for as long as we can and try to present the hunting community as beer swilling hairy arse sons of guns and not a bunch of homo comfort loving modern men, please.....

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Two threads about gays, one whinging about having a cold and now we've got a thread about PJ's and slippers! Lads, lads, lads let's try to hold on to our dignity for as long as we can and try to present the hunting community as beer swilling hairy arse sons of guns and not a bunch of homo comfort loving modern men, please.....

Slippers were invented in 1765 3 years after dykos was born!!

• Haha 2

There's f**k all gay about wearing pyjamas and sippers. It's the ones that keep insisting they don't wear either, cos 'it's a bit gay' or 'only gays and old people wear them' etc etc, I'd be more concerned about. They're far too tough and manly, but I'll bet they like to buy comfortable new clothes every couple of weeks, the latest 'must have' aftershaves, men's 'fragrances' etc etc, yeah very manly lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1