Colds and flue!

I took all your advise last time I discussed the above and it's not worked!

I'm now into #2 cold 2020! #1 lasted 7 weeks starting last December and it gave me a colitis of the gut that resulted in a supersonic crack every time I went the toilet, several times a day!

Expensive vitamins have made no difference at all so I ask, now what?

SD.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like to insert a raw onion up my anus, nothing to do with the topic but I thought I'd just mention it....

One of my kids is a teacher and one a dental nurse two of the worse professions for picking up other people’s germs, I take a spoonful of honey every day and eat several portions of fruit and veg, I c

Don’t google your symptoms either it will tell you you’ve got the horrible C word I made mistake of doing that and I’ve been shitting myself .. anyone else’s tonsils asymmetrical??? Lol anyone ?? ☹️

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Don’t stay out at night shooting foxes ?

mut be your immune system ? 

Make a hot lemon drink with a real lemon and put spoonful of locally made honey in it .

Have it nightly for a week 

Done that, still useless and besides got stung to boogary last time. Poaching honey is no fun!

That first one you had don't sound like a common cold, more like Norovirus. 

As Forest of Dean said Lemon and Honey but try some grated ginger. As for tablets Zinc is known as the closes thing to a cure for the common cold.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

I’ve had couple colds already sinus infection .. got docs tomorrow as although all symptoms have all gone I’ve got one tonsil larger than the other which doctor wernt to pleased about considering I’ve no symptoms To accompany it .. hopefully it’s just swollen after these colds I’ve had if not looking like camera up nose to look at back my throat .. not good

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

I'm now into #2 cold 2020! #1 lasted 7 weeks starting last December and it gave me a colitis of the gut that resulted in a supersonic crack every time I went the toilet, several times a day!

SD.

I would get your affairs in order.....

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

One of my kids is a teacher and one a dental nurse two of the worse professions for picking up other people’s germs, I take a spoonful of honey every day and eat several portions of fruit and veg, I can’t remember the last cold I had, it’s no point trying things when your already going down you need to reinforce your natural immunity by taking these things year round, I  buy my honey from local bee keepers or the supermarket in winter when the locals are out and have never been stung acquiring it this way, also try eating plenty of fruit and veg as vitamin C is your friend and pot noodles or maccy Ds are not good sources of this vitamin, remember you are what you eat, end of dad speech ✌️✌️

• Like 5
11 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

SD.

there is no cure for colitis. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

My old man had it when he was drinking heavily he stopped the drinking used the foam up his arse for a while and he’s symtom free and no more blood pouring out his back bank

Yes I don't doubt that, but they always tell you flare ups will come back. there is different levels and severity of it. I have been on different levels of medication daily for 8 years 

• Thanks 1