Bedlington greyhound

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A  pic of the 1/2 cross I had early 90s, he stood at 24” and could move . What id give to have him again . ?    

not being funny, but those and many other questions should have been  asked and answered before the mating was considered, let alone carried out.

My we bitch is just going into labour i hope and have 6 cracking homes working homes to go to.one for myself and if she has enough they will be given away to good quality homes that are waiting to hea

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Harry199920 said:

Just wondering on peoples opinions on bedlington greyhounds FIRST CROSS? and if you have any pictures of any first x just lined a greyhound bitch with a good bedlington dog and wondering what to expect from them cheers 

I got a bedy grey first x 

shes just over 2 yr ,she's turning into a good pot filler,mooching jook .

im sure you will have many pms about pups ,

any pics of parents 

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Harry199920 said:

Are they bitches mate and the beddy is out of George newcombes stuff back to the old granitor lines good working beddy and the greyhound was a good racing bitch she had an injury and is out now though and all the pups will be spoke for so I'm not looking to sell any pups just not had a first cross beddy grey my self and was wondering what sizes the bitches and dogs would be 

my bitch made 22/23 tts and I'm happy with her 

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, MickC said:

A  pic of the 1/2 cross I had early 90s, he stood at 24” and could move . What id give to have him again . ?

C99DC185-0DA0-4EB7-8FC2-32A9FCE9FBEB.jpeg

Rocking the old Georgio jump mate that must be an old pic ? that's the beddy cross type I remember of old 

• Like 1
On 09/02/2020 at 15:33, budgie123 said:

Both dogs pictured are 1st crosses 22 inch to the shoulder and are good rabbiting dogs.

Do you have a picture of the Bedlington used or any information about its breeding. Is it a genuine pure Bedlington.

20191004_160326[120].jpg

20190915_161527.jpg

Nice mate ,they all like peas in a pod if they genuine article ,my bitch 22/23tts 

IMG_1687.JPG

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Penda said:

Let's be honest if the lad just wants to mooch abit have a few bunnies enjoy just getting out and about with a dog be ideal mate hope it all goes well for yah 

I'm sure if he puts the time in he won't be disappointed and they more than capable of doing the job on any vermin and mooching .

1 hour ago, Penda said:

Rocking the old Georgio jump mate that must be an old pic ? that's the beddy cross type I remember of old 

Thats not me lol, it was my younger brothers mate. Him and my brother had the Beddy out lamping and got the fox, proud as punch the pair of them only being 15 year olds .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm sure I have one the spit of that ,did you have a good season on shoot .

haha  yes thanks bud she just coming into her prime now and gets to the birds faster than the labs lol and for some reason they always shout me when a Charlie appears in the drive? haha

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 23:06, poxon said:

Bitches can be from 19tts -21 dogs normally 20-22tts depending on bedlington used second cross tend to produce bigger offspring  the problem is with the bedlingtons is most are not worked as such there more just owned as a novelty without being seriously worked most people in to bedlingtons breed to names in the lines an use names of old legends as the sales pitch not many bedlingtons have a good coat there few an far between an are up an Down in size from 14tts up to 19tts some even 20tts but f1s are in demand any one producing f1s they will sell! But good ones are even harder to come by that’s why not many bedlington greyhound hardly ever make a name for there selfs as good like other crosses. I love beddy greyhounds there my favourite x a good un takes some beating in my eyes but I’d rather someone else take a risk with a f1 than my self with one id rather just use f1s to add base blood to another working type but finding a good one is almost as hard as finding a litter of f1s ? hope your bitch takes fella ??Be nice to know there could be some future hopefuls out there 

my bitch is 21ats and she not my only first x iv owned is doing fine, just as is my beddy terriers the same im far too busy to own novelty dogs