Just 1 drop

smithie

Sat in the car 400yds down the road from the drop waiting  for mr. wilks to arrive. Rain was lashing off the window and the  car was rocking in the wind. I could see in the field as the moon was bright but I expected it to be darker with all the cloud,  I was beginning to wonder wtf I was doing ?

Mr. wilks and I had a quick chat and set off to the field. A short walk with the wind on our backs, over the gate and skirted around the edge of the field to get in to position still with the wind on our backs. Net ran out ok except for the fact the belly was blowing the wrong way.

The rain was sideways and the gusts were often but as it was a small field taking little time to bant. I was not expecting to catch but was pleasantly surprised. We had caught.

Wr wilks wanted to do another but my coat was letting in water so I didn't  want it..it was time to dry off.

The other rabbits will still be there next time.. I think 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

It is Fred , it’s one I made possibly 8-10 year ago.

edited to add... Smithie did work out how old the net was but I forgot what he said. ?

nice one. did it come that colour or have you dyed it?. I looked at advanced netting but bought a new net off Nelson for what he charged me it was a no brainer. 

I  have been reading on another Forum about  a lad who's doing a bit of Pegging , He's knocking  20+ down  from 5/6 drops  a session  !  nice when it comes like that regular , I would love to see a full net again  .

• Like 1
On 09/02/2020 at 13:57, fred90 said:

nice one. did it come that colour or have you dyed it?. I looked at advanced netting but bought a new net off Nelson for what he charged me it was a no brainer. 

Still a chance to break in that Nels0n net next dark nights Fred if you can make it.