Important research .

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was trying to help out my daughter with a course she is doing ,...

Ask a bunch of women this question and they,ll come up with a thousand different qualities and a thousand different faults......but blokes are so predictable everyone go's  with the same old " im real

I have always wondered (and sometimes envied) how some folks can seemingly cut through life focused just on what’s happening in their own little bubble......they seem completely oblivious to cause and

Ask a bunch of women this question and they,ll come up with a thousand different qualities and a thousand different faults......but blokes are so predictable everyone go's  with the same old " im really kind and generous but i lack emotion and dont take shit off no c**t " ? ?

If its not rude to ask....whats the " research " all about.....not doing prison talks are you ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What's your fault gnasher ?

Nothings ever my fault mate ?

No if im honest im probably a little bit too soft with people these days i spent so long being a horrible c**t ive probably gone too far the other way now with people i know,trust and like ?

Probably a bit belligerent and inhospitable as well......im great with complete strangers and great with friends its just them people you know a tiny bit who want to do all that getting to know you stuff i dont like..... but hey im working on it ?

Qualities.....well thats not for me to say.

• Like 2

I think it’s hugely important in a vocation to know where you are going right and going wrong . 

Its not possible for everyone but appraisals are important for personal growth. 

I am assessed twice yearly in my job , I also report on others. I find it easier to deal with now as you can test and adjust how you do things and how you are perceived by others. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ask a bunch of women this question and they,ll come up with a thousand different qualities and a thousand different faults......but blokes are so predictable everyone go's  with the same old " im really kind and generous but i lack emotion and dont take shit off no c**t " ? ?

If its not rude to ask....whats the " research " all about.....not doing prison talks are you ?

I was trying to help out my daughter with a course she is doing ,...

• Like 4

Just  Seen the above post

On 08/02/2020 at 20:34, Astanley said:

Can you help me out on this ...I need honesty , please list your two biggest faults and your two most important virtues .thank you .

A bit of an odd request.  Ok you want information.  But you haven't given any reason for wanting this information or for what purpose it is going to be used. So......  not one person has really asked this question.   Perhaps people are easily decoyed.  Humans would be very easy to decoy. All you'd need is a crying child or some young gal showing her Asrse and the humans would decoy right up the gun barrel easy.

Ok... my work was analysis of problems and remedy.  Thus my fault is analysis,   and not leaving anything to chance.  Every angle is covered and no stone unturned.

Good things are ... loòking after things  so bad things don't happen .. being a wizard.

General kindness to others. ... do as you would have done to you.

Edited by Meece

I have always wondered (and sometimes envied) how some folks can seemingly cut through life focused just on what’s happening in their own little bubble......they seem completely oblivious to cause and effect, how they are perceived or what they bring to the world in the brief time they are in it.

I don’t mean like finding a cure for cancer or achieving world peace, I mean even in the smallest little interactions of the day......it seems to simply mean nothing to them and I just don’t get it.......they are the porridge oats of life, bland as f**k.

I am always acutely aware of how I portray myself as a person in my day to day life......I want to leave an atom of something positive in every interaction.

Id be horrified if I was thought of as a small, horrible, joyless, bland human being.

I don’t think I’m alone in that, I think most proper chaps like to think they are conducting themselves to some sort of standard amongst people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have always wondered (and sometimes envied) how some folks can seemingly cut through life focused just on what’s happening in their own little bubble......they seem completely oblivious to cause and effect, how they are perceived or what they bring to the world in the brief time they are in it.

I don’t mean like finding a cure for cancer or achieving world peace, I mean even in the smallest little interactions of the day......it seems to simply mean nothing to them and I just don’t get it.......they are the porridge oats of life, bland as f**k.

I am always acutely aware of how I portray myself as a person in my day to day life......I want to leave an atom of something positive in every interaction.

Id be horrified if I was thought of as a small, horrible, joyless, bland human being.

I don’t think I’m alone in that, I think most proper chaps like to think they are conducting themselves to some sort of standard amongst people.

That's it mate ,if you can conduct yourself in a decent way ,in even the smallest detail then the world's a better place for it ,it all starts with you ,it benefits your family ,and friends ,neighbours etc ,it spreads ,just as the effects of selfish ,nihilist behaviour infects .

• Like 1