Important research .

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was trying to help out my daughter with a course she is doing ,...

Ask a bunch of women this question and they,ll come up with a thousand different qualities and a thousand different faults......but blokes are so predictable everyone go's  with the same old " im real

I have always wondered (and sometimes envied) how some folks can seemingly cut through life focused just on what’s happening in their own little bubble......they seem completely oblivious to cause and

13 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Can you help me out on this ...I need honesty , please list your two biggest faults and your two most important virtues .thank you .

I have loads of faults and they don’t have a ranking because they are all as bad as each other in their own way, but two of them would be:

I react before I think sometimes

I can be too hard on people 

my two most important vitues would be:

I’m steadfastly loyal to people I love and like

I try very hard to be kind if I can

Sounds a bit mental I know 

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 1

I can over think things and become single minded.

Can also be a bit harsh, if I think someone is a fool/idiot/liar/sneak

I'll do anything for anyone once

Im happy to teach/coach anyone unless they fulfill the second fault criteria 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Thank you for the replies so far ..mushy ,for the same of clarity could you confirm which is which (faults /virtues ) on your list 

Is it not obvious? ???

First two are faults and the last two, virtues. 

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Is it not obvious? ???

First two are faults and the last two, virtues. 

I'm sorry to be pedantic ,but the fact you listed that you wouldn't be "happy to teach/coach " people with a low IQ (fools and idiots )as a virtue threw me a bit .

Edited by Astanley
2 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I'm sorry to be pedantic ,but the fact you listed that you wouldn't be "happy to teach/coach " people with a low IQ (fools and idiots )as a virtue three me a bit .

I'll clarify. IQ and mental ability has nothing to do with it. It's people who should know better, or the ones that just cannot be helped. Which is the fault as I have no patience with them. I'll teach/coach anyone who wants to learn and put 100% in..... you're getting real closed to filling the criteria ??

I suppose you can reword virtues as faults and vice versa if your pedantic enough but rather than eschewing it , as self appraisal is no appraisal , I’ll give you the 2 key notes from my last works assessment. 

Pros 

The true asset of his peer group . 

adds value to any task 

cons 

wont delegate ( I take it as a personal prize to do as much as I can however inert or inconsequential to the overall effect) 

Impatient 

• Like 1

Bad ,To opinionated and carry a grudge though I’m getting better with age, good will help everyone and anyone to the detriment of my own time and give my last penny to the kids even if it leaves me on my arse, but all in all I’m pretty happy with my lot ✌️✌️

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I suppose you can reword virtues as faults and vice versa if your pedantic enough but rather than eschewing it , as self appraisal is no appraisal , I’ll give you the 2 key notes from my last works assessment. 

Pros 

The true asset of his peer group . 

adds value to any task 

cons 

wont delegate ( I take it as a personal prize to do as much as I can however inert or inconsequential to the overall effect) 

Impatient 

Listen you

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1