Jump to content
Trev70

Billy no mates

Recommended Posts


Said before worth her weight in gold. she's got some brains you must be well pleased Trev.

Cheers Arry

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Gooden mate might have asked before you still got the little rough bitch 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Arry said:

Said before worth her weight in gold. she's got some brains you must be well pleased Trev.

Cheers Arry

Yes she's coming on well mate cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Gooden mate might have asked before you still got the little rough bitch 👍

Cheers mate, which one 🙂.

Share this post


Link to post

You used to have a little rough bitch like beddy bull whippet stamp real fast little bitch if I remember right 👍

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Flacko said:

You used to have a little rough bitch like beddy bull whippet stamp real fast little bitch if I remember right 👍

Lost her last season mate she got hit by a car while running a rabbit on the lamp, I've only got this collie bitch now to run so she's getting some stick 😀.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Shame that mate liked that little bitch,this one shaping up tho Trev atb Flacko 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Flacko said:

Shame that mate liked that little bitch,this one shaping up tho Trev atb Flacko 

Early days but yes she's doing ok mate.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...